Gamemode Add the LL Weed System
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Add the LL Weed System

Description
For anyone who played Limelight will realise how much better their weed system was so much more to it then just a pot and a plant.

Why?
So much more beneficial, bit more realistic after seeing you now have Limelight files I believe this would be amazing to have that weed system I’ll try add photos when on computer

Without the UV Lamp: [Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

With the UV Lamp: [Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Not a very clear photo but you can do weed with or without the UV Lamp, however the UV Lights make it grow faster but the light can get hot and explode if you leave it on too long so you can check the temperature and know when to turn it off and on
The following 2 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Edned, Jessixa
+1 it was much better
The following 1 user Likes SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
UPDATE: Photos Added
+support

looks nice will make drug labs look more realistic tbh
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
The following 1 user Likes Abodigamer's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
+Support absolutely love it even if FL takes this system and adds a couple tweaks and updates to it
The following 1 user Likes Self's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Another reason id like to add, I felt like their system had a perfect amount of seriousness you had to watch and keep an eye on it from time time and there was more to do but it was not too serious many weed systems are way too serious for what FL is and i feel this system has a great balance
I’d love the meth system too
The following 2 users Like SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, -(P)- Dabster
As someone who was incredibly experienced with the LL weed system I say +support. But due to the numerous exploits I learnt on LL, might need a bit of a work around
The following 1 user Likes User 21796's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
+support
Looks more realistic and fun than the current system.
Though while we have access to LL content, we don't have a license for content purchased from Gmodstore, but if it's an original system then there should be no issue.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(06-18-2022, 10:30 AM)Danielxz Wrote: As someone who was incredibly experienced with the LL weed system I say +support. But due to the numerous exploits I learnt on LL, might need a bit of a work around

Awesome, so if we add it you'll assist in patching the exploits right?  Wink
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • User 21796