Why should you be unbanned?
BanID: 83864, 85014

Ban Reason:
Double Accounting

Staff Member: [FL] Conn

Involved users:
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?:

I was banned dubiously for RDM over a year and a bit ago and so I joined a DA just to play normally but forgot a step to get away with it so I was permed. So afterwards, yes I did DA on multiple occasions at first maliciously with a group of friends (RDMing some police, prop pushing cars.) It was a messy time and I tried to play normally but everything seemed to be falling apart (server wise), it's no excuse but it is the truth. Every subsequent DA account I had from that small period of maliciousness was played normally with good quality RP, the only reason I was caught with the others was because I told lewwings on the impression that he would be okay with it. As for the server today, I am very much looking forward to the new ownership with a the clean slate and wish that this community can have a uniform reset and make this place better like it was when I first played in 2015. I know the rules, I know not to break them except that one period at which I did them on purpose for the first time ever over a year ago. It's not an excuse but I as a context to my channel and my previous actions of 10+ DAs I do genuinely have an interest in solving exploits and exposing them so that server owners can fix them (and no I did not pay for 10 gmod accounts.) I intend if I am unbanned to play on Fearless now and then and potentially make videos showing people how fun it is and how Gmod RP can be fun on its own and all the great things you can do here so please if you can give me a last chance.
Hi Bobby,

I'll bring this up to a team discussion.

Thanks,
Conn
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

Approved.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.