Gamemode Display Police Computer
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Display Police Computer

Description
When Police enter their car the police DB and computer screen should automatically pull up every time.

Why?
It's an ease of use feature, is low effort and reduces a friction point and learning curve for new players.

Edit: I agree pulling the actual computer up would be kind of annoying, what about this?

[Image: wybmsnd.png]
+Support

I like this idea. Could it be minimised as well into the HUD? It opens enlarged but then can be minimised.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • rino
+Support

Regards,
Fearless Donator
+Support

Could become a bit annoying. If u wanna get in and drive but u get a screen that comes up
-Support

Will be extremely annoying if you are in a hurry and need to get into your vehicle to pursuit a suspect
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 1 user Likes Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Nudelsalat
-Support, it would get annoying

It's better to just make a bind for it then with a possible popup everytime you enter government vehicle that you can disable later on through FL options in Q menu.
~ Equinox ~
Or maybe make it a command /vcomputer?

-Removed by Steven8ken
That's the problem though, new players gotta look up the gigantic list of stuff to figure out how to work the police car.

Binding it would be better but is still a learning curve/friction point. Can't we have a little GUI or something that appears when you get in the car but still let's you drive. Let me mock something up real quick.

Something like this:
[Image: wybmsnd.png]
The following 5 users Like Vauld's post:
  • User 21796, TheSiphon, Marty, rino, Bobby
Oh, I didn't know what exactly you were suggesting, but the picture gave a better idea.
+support
I think it would be pretty beneficial for everyone, especially newer players, since you don't have to type so many commands.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Vauld
(06-14-2022, 07:28 AM)Vauld Wrote: Title of Suggestion: Display Police Computer

Description
When Police enter their car the police DB and computer screen should automatically pull up every time.

Why?
It's an ease of use feature, is low effort and reduces a friction point and learning curve for new players.

+Support I recently played a bit a few months ago and despite being a tenured player I had absolutely no clue of the commands etc. It actually kinda put me off playing that character.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Vauld