Community Update #1
I actually have some hope in FL again, I am really excited to see what's happening here. Getting Doctor Internet is a great start for sure.
With everyone around who was excited on both teams and has proven themselves to be persistent, I am quite confident FL will at least not die shamefully.

I am really glad Divey finally left, took him more than long enough - the duration of his ownership probably was the worst period of FL.
The following 1 user Likes Idea's post:
  • Nadrickk
Some good things coming by the looks of it some great additions to the team, I am excited to see what comes from the LL game mode as I really enjoyed my time on there
$6.6M to $700K

Sound
The following 6 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Nadrickk, Pinky, Kpred, Envy, Boonan, Blaz
(06-13-2022, 08:25 AM)Idea Wrote: I actually have some hope in FL again, I am really excited to see what's happening here. Getting Doctor Internet is a great start for sure.
With everyone around who was excited on both teams and has proven themselves to be persistent, I am quite confident FL will at least not die shamefully.

I am really glad Divey finally left, took him more than long enough - the duration of his ownership probably was the worst period of FL.

Yes doctor internet is amazing
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
The following 1 user Likes gin's post:
  • Blaz
For a first update this is great. Love seeing the genuine response from the community too. Positive response keeps everyone moving in the right direction.

The whole money situation will soon blow over. If people really care they'll jump on and make some more.
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • Idea, Link, Edned
I am very excited specifically about the limelight part - that gamemode had some many features that beat fearless in every way late in its lifetime when I played.
The following 2 users Like SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Nudelsalat
(06-13-2022, 01:51 PM)Kingstone Wrote:
(06-13-2022, 08:25 AM)Idea Wrote: I actually have some hope in FL again, I am really excited to see what's happening here. Getting Doctor Internet is a great start for sure.

Yes doctor internet is amazing

Right. Internet! Give Kingstone his account back immediately
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 5 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Blaz, gin, Lewwings, Doctor Internet, max.
(06-12-2022, 10:39 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-12-2022, 10:34 PM)frost Wrote:
(06-12-2022, 10:27 PM)Falc Wrote: Looks good but struggling to understand the reset stuff, say I have 5m money & 10m inventory, what would we be left with after the refunds etc etc?

To make this more easy to understand, I have added a section to the Financial Information on the Character page, which should provide an estimated total (not accounting for legacy items) you will be left with after the economy reset. The final tax brackets and inventory refund percentage are subject to change. "Legacy" players will receive some cosmetic item(s) once the descale is complete, as a form of recognition.

Go to school or something
Now that's just mean was trying to help Sad
The following 2 users Like User 19014's post:
  • User 21796, Blaz
Very happy seeing you take the lead. Keep. This. Up.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • User 21796
Sounds very promising, great stuff so far from everyone involved Smile