Community Update #1
we actually get updates now?

wow
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Interesting...
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
This is a very exciting time to be around Fearless.

Keep up the good work guys.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 2 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Kpred
Cool very cool thanks connye Cool
Looks good but struggling to understand the reset stuff, say I have 5m money & 10m inventory, what would we be left with after the refunds etc etc?
(06-12-2022, 10:27 PM)Falc Wrote: Looks good but struggling to understand the reset stuff, say I have 5m money & 10m inventory, what would we be left with after the refunds etc etc?

To make this more easy to understand, I have added a section to the Financial Information on the Character page, which should provide an estimated total (not accounting for legacy items) you will be left with after the economy reset. The final tax brackets and inventory refund percentage are subject to change. "Legacy" players will receive some cosmetic item(s) once the descale is complete, as a form of recognition.
(06-12-2022, 10:34 PM)frost Wrote:
(06-12-2022, 10:27 PM)Falc Wrote: Looks good but struggling to understand the reset stuff, say I have 5m money & 10m inventory, what would we be left with after the refunds etc etc?

To make this more easy to understand, I have added a section to the Financial Information on the Character page, which should provide an estimated total (not accounting for legacy items) you will be left with after the economy reset. The final tax brackets and inventory refund percentage are subject to change. "Legacy" players will receive some cosmetic item(s) once the descale is complete, as a form of recognition.

Go to school or something
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Nadrickk, Violet DE Kittie
Sounds and looks good, feels like FL is finally under command again.

Do I keep my BMW?
(06-12-2022, 11:13 PM)Nadrickk Wrote: Do I keep my BMW?

You will keep all legacy items.
The following 4 users Like Caesar's post:
  • Nadrickk, Violet DE Kittie, Edned, Envy
transparency 10/10