Gamemode Higher Gas prices
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Higher Gas prices

Description
We shoud raise the gas/electricity prices at gas stations.

Why?
The gas/electricity prices are so low that i dont even notice it or look at it, so i think it woud be a small but good change to turn up the costs so it is more realistic and makes you think twice if you really need to fill your car up now or youst walk that 50 meters it woud also help the economy a bit not much but a bit
The following 2 users Like Police Driver's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Jakey
(06-08-2022, 09:19 PM)Police Driver Wrote: -snip-

-support

i didnt even realise it costed money. it shouldn't cost anything in my opinion, however a bit is understandable. no need to change something that has been the same for ages.

see, immersion is great and all, but very few would actually support the idea of having to dig into their pockets to pay for fuel. especially new players who will barely get by, which is one of the main points of the reset i'm pretty sure.

the economy will be fine after the reset, especially with everyone's $5,000 dollar burgers being gone.
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
(06-08-2022, 09:19 PM)Police Driver Wrote: Title of Suggestion: Higher Gas prices

Description
We shoud raise the gas/electricity prices at gas stations.

Why?
The gas/electricity prices are so low that i dont even notice it or look at it, so i think it woud be a small but good change to turn up the costs so it is more realistic and makes you think twice if you really need to fill your car up now or youst walk that 50 meters it woud also help the economy a bit not much but a bit

+Support

The price of fuel is way too low and should be higher. Should also tweak the fuel efficiency of different cars along with this change too
The following 2 users Like Self's post:
  • Police Driver, Jakey
+Support

It won't have a huge impact but it's atleast something considering the fuel % is actually saved when you park your car now
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 2 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Police Driver, Jakey
+Support

I like the idea as in the real day some people really do have to think twice about filling up their cars.

Do you reckon adding tax onto it as well. For example if the president has taxes at 15% then you would be taxed for filling up your car.
Just a suggestion as I know players already get taxed etc.
The following 1 user Likes E.Kilby's post:
  • -(P)- Dabster
+/-support
It should be balanced for vehicle heavy jobs, like police, ERU, mechanic, chauffeur, delivery driver, etc.
Since the fuel consumption was increased, it would cost quite a bit for those jobs to function.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 2 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Police Driver, Blaz
-Support.

I do not wish to have to deal with a virtual fuel crisis too.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 4 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Rossi, Equinox, Blaz, User 21796
(06-09-2022, 05:00 PM)Lewwings Wrote: -Support.

I do not wish to have to deal with a virtual fuel crisis too.
I mean its not gonna be a bit higher and dont forget you still got your feed
(06-09-2022, 04:31 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: +/-support
It should be balanced for vehicle heavy jobs, like police, ERU, mechanic, chauffeur, delivery driver, etc.
Since the fuel consumption was increased, it would cost quite a bit for those jobs to function.
definetly police/eru and other jobs that require vehicles shoud not pay at all in real life the station odes it to
+support