What's Next?
It’s refreshing to see the person pushing plans on the server is actually the owner of the server.

FL has lacked an involved owner for a very long time now, finally there is one sole person to properly lead the team and the community.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 7 users Like Panda's post:
  • Nadrickk, Lewwings, matar_i, Abodigamer, Haarek, mintblackbeard, Blaz
Good stuff

dont take the bmw from me i will start crying ok?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Sinatra <3
FL recode when?
The following 2 users Like Arkten's post:
  • Edned, mintblackbeard
(06-02-2022, 10:29 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 10:25 PM)Police Driver Wrote: What is happening white all the suggestions that they are approved since 3 months or so and are not done or work in progress, same goes for the cars when will we get them?

Suggestions are currently not a priority. Following our economic plan through to the end, upcoming server upgrades and a donator rework are our focus. Right now we're somewhat limited on manpower due to pretty much over half the team having exams, so things are a bit slower than we'd like for now. It shouldn't be too much longer until we're back up to speed though.
Smart, one thing at a time.
Finally things are looking positive the staff team and the community are happy and willing to see changes and improving the RP quality with Conn's ownership, Just wishing that all of this comes real and not just talk as what divey was doing with the community rising hopes for great stuff and nothing really happens but the important thing is that we are all as a community are looking for a change asap to get the passion to play again and again
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
First impression is good, best of luck, Conn!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
it looks like the situation after the president election Cheese. Good Luck Smile
MB'03
It's perhaps just me being dumb, but a thing I don't understand with the Economy Rework is: Are all out items gonna be refunded, or did I misunderstand something?
(06-03-2022, 12:56 PM)Enclave Wrote: It's perhaps just me being dumb, but a thing I don't understand with the Economy Rework is: Are all out items gonna be refunded, or did I misunderstand something?

Hi there, just to clear it up. All items are going to be refunded apart from legacy items (Such as the BMW, Jaguar E-Type, Trabant, etc.)
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
dont take my bmw xxx