Transition Update
(06-01-2022, 10:25 PM)Abodigamer Wrote: Took you long enough and a lot of money to leave ur spot

abodi for co owner FL will be the richest place
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Blaz
This is a step in the right direction, I'm sure Conn will be the owner FL has needed for years now.
Honestly it's extremely scummy to sell something you got for free, especially considering it's in a worse state than what you got it in. Excited for the future regardless though.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
No need to stir up drama for a bag of coins.
I still think it's a respectable decision to hand over ownership.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-01-2022, 11:11 PM)Haarek Wrote: No need to stir up drama for a bag of coins.
I still think it's a respectable decision to hand over ownership.

It's not drama as Divey doesn't really care in the end, the only reason I even said that is because the post implies it was handed over when that isn't true. I spoke to Divey a lot in the lead up to this and he already knows my views on it. All my post was is expressing my opinion, and I don't think selling something that is about to die deserves respect but again I don't really care about the past but rather the future.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Agreed - well said. Let's focus on the future.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-01-2022, 10:12 PM)Haarek Wrote: Soul definitely chose the right person 2 years ago.
You illustrated that now.

Totally! Getting an active community handed over to you for free, doing the bare minimum for 2 years while you cash in every now and then to then sell it is so respectable indeed.
The following 9 users Like Jan's post:
  • Mist, Lewwings, Dragnort_, Blaz, Jimmy The, L Y N C H Y, Ausverkauft, BlueBlitz22, Basil
Some dude is butthurt about not owning a server fr

Anyways binley mega chippy
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 2 users Like Panda's post:
  • Nadrickk, Marty
Ok, here's something I didn't know lol.

Crazy to see how you sold off your position, that you were given to for free. And you even sell ownership to someone when the community is in an abysmal shape, compared to when you got it.

That's crazy!!  Tounge Tounge Tounge Cool
The following 2 users Like Mist's post:
  • Blaz, ART
TO CONN??

FL is dead party22

-Removed by Steven8ken