Gamemode Remove Clothing from Market
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Remove Clothing from Market

Description
After seeing the economy overhaul and other stuff being added, I think this could be an addition to the somewhat "Big update" This does not mean no clothes whatsoever I Mean on the map find a place that is quite central but does not get too much attention add some props to the map making it an actual clothing store place a NPC this NPC, shows you pictures of what the clothes will look like, lets you try on the outfits (For like a 10second view standing still not being able to move) Almost like the GTA clothing store where you just kinda browse looking at what would be nice.

Why?
This adds to the list of stores WHICH ACTUALLY GET USED and adds something to do i would love to be able to just go in and look at new clothes once added i think this would be much better in many ways instead of legit going on F1 and clicking buy this would add so much more it would still go to your inventory and still be able to sell your suits to players as normal etc.
Also to add, this NPC in the store would have category's to save scrolling to Australia such as Suits, Dresses, Masked Outfits, General outfits etc
-support
-support, I don't really see how adding yet another NPC improves gameplay especially for something that will be rarely used.

Seems like change for the sake of change.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Nudelsalat
+Support would add more life to the server. Also dont like how you can just manufacture stuff from your asshole to begin with. Makes more sense to buy it from an NPC
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(06-19-2022, 08:38 PM)Archer Wrote: -support, I don't really see how adding yet another NPC improves gameplay especially for something that will be rarely used.

Seems like change for the sake of change.
But you understand rn we don't have anything at all but an f1 menu. It will be used often if that's the only place you can get clothes like his suggestion says.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
-support

We should keep all stores open for player RPs, this would take a location away. This also doesn't really change anything, it's more of a visual change for little benefit.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
It's been an option explored in the past, but this essentially just makes a UI change, where people go to a NPC instead of the F1 menu.
For this, the suggestion has been declined.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator