Lets Save FL
(08-04-2022, 10:19 PM)Panda Wrote: Like seriously, what happened? Last time I checked the server was almost full for weeks straight now the past couple days there’s literally been no people on. I’m not really in the loop anymore has something happened that I don’t know about?

Check the punishment list lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
Everyone got PRed

Check the punishment list lol
[/quote]

A fairly valid point. I'm sure it makes. a difference.
I.e. look at the one guy with 8 hours that got banned for a month for taking money from the blackjack table. Like seriously?

However, I also think it has a lot more to do with the server and it's content, economy, performance, loadtimes and play style.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • RoCKy
Would love to see an event where the sever reverts to a very old version of the game mode. Let’s people see how far the server has come and would be a great laugh.

Got to love the San Andreas vehicles.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Haarek
We switched to DarkRP browser at the end of 2019 and it didn't do much

See here: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=95083
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Server was active when I was here playing i said 1 roleplay word they banned me server died just the usual really expected it to happen
The following 2 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • RoCKy, RaZZ
(08-05-2022, 01:58 PM)Awestruck Wrote: We switched to DarkRP browser at the end of 2019 and it didn't do much

See here: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=95083

It was reverted way too quickly to have any proper effect:
https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...ght=darkRP
It was apparently (according to Pollux) reverted way before the thread over was even made.

I'd also argue there's a possibility the darkRP change at the time had an effect. - Considering after the switch the server population increased.
Though apparently some believe there were other reasons... Point is - nobody can say for sure.

People think it will instantly grant you more players - with an immediate effect.
It only works if you actually have a population to begin with - because you need to get in the top of the server browser.

IMO. it's foolish not to be in the DarkRP section with our current situation.
Because it just means that we won't draw benefit from the server browser - the weekends we actually do get lucky with the player count.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I don't understand the "oh everyone is getting banned/pr'ed" argument, throughout FL there has been some serious pr'ers.
Awestruck back in 2015 and Taxi more recently to name a few. But that didn't really matter because the server was still seeing +50 players. Rules has always applied to FL. These excuses are meaningless since they do not address the underlying issue.
(08-05-2022, 02:32 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: Server was active when I was here playing i said 1 roleplay word they banned me server died just the usual really expected it to happen

True, it's very likely that you single-handedly got 10 people to start playing actively again but they only care about the underlying issue that you are "a bad racist gay hater" even though our entire clique consisted of people of different shades, white to black all over the world?
(08-04-2022, 01:32 PM)Falc Wrote: Where does FL go from here

Is it possible to find a root-solution?