Hmmm
Steam Name: Hmmm

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146868108

BanID: 85195

Ban Reason
RDM | Crime in Public | Racism | (Extended by Daniel Last chance)

Staff Member: Daniel, Boonan

Involved users
EAGLE. I don't know who else.

Why should you be unbanned?

BEHALF OF HMMM
Hello, It's Hmmm (Manne) here. Several months back, I was banned on the account of racial activity on the FL server in front of several people.

In recall to the event that occurred, I recall never being shown the video of the incident until later despite asking several times as I had severe doubts that I was being racist.

I honestly don't believe I see this as a representation of my personality, but a minor occurrence where I was being jokey with my friends.

In regards to my previous unban request, I now understand a bit more about what was going on. I don't usually have bad intentions and don't mean my intentions of racism or any other forms of negative activity to influence other members of the community or hinder what they are doing at any moment.

I apologise to anyone however who felt offended during the event that occurred or post-witnessing the footage provided by Daniel.

I don't mind having a harsh punishment by means that I am unbanned from Fearless such as long as I can have access to the servers and the ability to play with my friends on it again. If I once again violate any of the rules provided to me then I will accept full punishment and responsibility for what I have done.

If possible, I would like to have a discord meeting with Daniel / Boonan to maybe discuss matters if you would like me to go into further detail.
Good evening Hmmm - apologies for the delay,

Thank you once again Jeffrey for posting an Unban request on behalf of manneboi, I appreciate that this one has more thought put into that than the last one. Considering it has been roughly 6-7 months since your ban, this request will be discussed within the team and I will get back to you as soon as possible with the final verdict.   
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
After a discussion with the team, we've come to the conclusion to lower the ban time.

You will be unbanned on the 2nd of July 2022 at 11:25PM. With this in mind, you still have multiple bans for the same offence and with 200 hours we expect better, so although you'll be unbanned you will be placed on last chance. I hope that over the duration of your ban time you'd have heavily reflected on your actions and know not to do it again.

UBR Approved.
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]