Reset Economy
+Support if not everyone has too, people agree and do it that way.

Not that I play anymore but if I were to come back one day, I’d like to come back to the things it took me 8 years to get.
+support

A full reset is the only way to do it. If you turn my 3m into 2m I'll still not ever place contra or open a shop.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
+support why not
-Support for a clean economy reset.

Players who have donated for the sever, especially large donations over the years, would really not appreciate losing the perks of their donations. Such as the cash, things they would have bought with that cash donator clothing, etc. Players that have played for a while and received a lot of milestone achievements? What about them? Even if an economy reset is one of those things FL needs, which I don't necessarily agree with, no one will be happy with all of their cash and inventory being reset - and so we shouldn't do it unless we have the entire community's unanimous consent imo which I'm sure will never occur.

I propose another idea. Some time ago I made a suggestion that was approved to have a character revamp (I was going to link it, but it has since vanished and not been fully implemented). This involved players having a selection (3?) of customised characters. Each would have its own name, description, style, etc. and can be chosen upon spawning or death.

+Support to fully implement this suggestion. The other characters we can RP as can have their own inventory and cash. This way people who want to be able to grind again can, and those who don't want to lose all their stuff can still use the character they ground years for.

The only problems I see with this include server statistics on the forums. Perhaps use steam name + name of the character?
There may be a problem with being able to give your other character some bits and bobs indirectly (transferring dupes, cash or inventory items - either through a transfer tool or giving items to a friend), although I don't know how this can be - the same amount of stuff is kept on the server. Nothing is being duped and you can't play more than one character at once.

Let me know
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 3 users Like Grape's post:
  • EAGLE:), Tim, Ausverkauft
Even though we greatly appreciate everyone has very different views on how the economy should be treated we are going to go ahead and deny this suggestion.

When it comes to the economy and what needs to be done with it, its very hardly to truly pin down what should actually be done. Do you wipe it? Do you keep it all? Do you alter it slightly? I'm sure everyone has slightly different opinions on what should be done and how it should be done - but whatever is done needs to be done perfectly.

Currently behinds the scenes, as many of you may have noticed from Discord, Development have been working away on the economy documents laid out by myself. We appreciate not everyone holds my idea as what they think is best for the economy, however we have to look at outcomes that will generally please the vast majority. Wiping everyone's inventory isn't what everyone wants, and is not particularly fair for those who have spent real money for an in-game service only for said service to be taken away. In an instance where someone has donated they are at less of a loss with the current proposed system.

If anyone is interested to find out what we intend to do, and hasn't read it already the document can be found below. I do appreciate its a long read but it was expanded on as much as possible to ensure it was as understandable as possible. If anyone has any queries or concerns feel free to contact me directly

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<