Reset Economy
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Reset Economy

Description
Reset Economy ? (sunglasses emoji)

- Let people keep legacy stuff
- Reset milestones so people can claim the stuff from it again (essentially insta unlock)
- Maybe create 'starter packs' that people can pick from like 'Contra starter pack' to give newbies a boost so it gives them the money to buy the printers and a few seeds or something 1 time use though and disables after they get to certain amount of hours if they never claim it

Why?
Let's get back to grinding ? (sunglasses emoji)

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • L Y N C H Y
+/- neutral

Resetting the Economy would be quite good to start into something new. However.. just resetting back the economy (in my opinion) will not be the solution to get many players back. Reset the Economy + Change the Content FL had for years.. These two in combination would be good in my eyes. There would be finally something !new! to grind for
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 1 user Likes RoCKy's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
+Support

Reset inventory and economy
+Support why not
The following 1 user Likes EAGLE:)'s post:
  • L Y N C H Y
--support no, just no. This will not make people enjoy the content of fearless again, just no please
The chance of a full economic reset is slim, and that's for a number of reasons. Even though some would like everything gone so they have something to grind towards there are equally players who'd be put off by losing everything they have worked towards, and those who have donated huge sums of money may equally be disheartened by losing what they've paid for.

For a few weeks now we've indicated that I've been working on proposed changes to the economy. The document I'll attach below are ideas that I've put across with feedback from the team and community members. Please note nothing in this document is final or guaranteed and figures may be outdated. There is also a likelihood of a 3rd draft in the future.

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 5 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Ausverkauft, L Y N C H Y, Boonan, SpaghettiFTW, EAGLE:)
(05-20-2022, 05:39 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:

+support It's worth a shot
+Support it would be really fun to grind agian and reset the statistics to
We'd be back to where we are now in a weeks time if this happens, making money is to easy. This also wouldn't promote roleplay and everyone would just be hiding in there bases the whole time making the city a ghost town.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tim's post:
  • ART
(05-24-2022, 09:08 PM)Tim Wrote: We'd be back to where we are now in a weeks time if this happens, making money is to easy. This also wouldn't promote roleplay and everyone would just be hiding in there bases the whole time making the city a ghost town.

Okay so add to the suggestion.

A lot of people are just complaining about peoples ideas saying; 'This wont do anything in 1 week we will be back to the same place' suggest something to help the idea become better then.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Joe Joe