Nerf the composter
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Nerf the composter

Description
I believe the composter needs nerfing (SIGNIFICANTLY), whether this be by reducing the odds of getting rarer plants, or by increasing the amount of plant waste needed to begin the composting process.

Why?
The in-game economy is inflated through the roof, which is the reason why items that aren't purchasable on the market are ridiculously priced (i.e. the BMW which are valued at about $10,000,000 each), and have made it far too easy to acquire the items that are considered to be more luxurious. This is (in my opinion), due to the composter.

It's far too easy to acquire lots of rare/very rare/ultra rare seeds in a short span of time from the composter. The seeds acquired from the composter aren't purchased and are completely free, meaning that the profit margins from farming are absolutely insane.

The odds of getting uncommon/rare/very rare/ultra rare plants should be greatly reduced, or the amount of plant waste required should be significantly increased, which will make the insane amounts of money made from farming far more balanced, and the value of money on the server will increase.

I believe this is how we'll fix the economy in Fearless (or at-least it's the first step).

[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
Farming is already very nerfed, especially the composter.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
You literally will never fix the economy unless you make major changes and do a full reset
Farming is already heavily nerfed compared to what it once was, with the composter itself having two nerfs. Farming looks balanced compared to other money-making methods, if anything it's a bit behind. We'll be taking another look at all money-making methods anyway, but right now no adjustment is required for farming.

Denied.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork