OozmaK
Reported User(s): OozmaK

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67114836

Date & Time (GMT): 12/5/22 @ 17:10 GMT

Summary of the incident
Just loves his powers of police shoots us for no reason can even extend clip if needed to show there was nothing before this

Evidence
https://medal.tv/clips/kKn7qPwFDGwgO/vpD...A3Nzg1NjUs
Hey, do you have the longer video? Or just tell me what happened before you got shot, you were just driving around?

Also was the person driving the first car Megaladongo, the police sergeant? Or was it a friend of yours with a stolen police uniform? Since it would be even weirder for him to shoot at you when you're driving behind the sergeant.
[Image: Jf2iovL.png]
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(05-17-2022, 02:50 PM)TheSiphon Wrote:
Hey, do you have the longer video? Or just tell me what happened before you got shot, you were just driving around?

Also was the person driving the first car Megaladongo, the police sergeant? Or was it a friend of yours with a stolen police uniform? Since it would be even weirder for him to shoot at you when you're driving behind the sergeant.
[Image: Jf2iovL.png]

Was a stolen police uniform on my mate, if you look at a certain time in the video I show the Tab menu in which you can see he’s the only government on I might have a longer clip however why does he walk so slowly up to my car then pulls out and shoots after I posed no threat, surely this also breaks the rule of “violence is last option” in that moment he just sprayed me down I wasn’t posing any threat
APPROVED

Yeah, you're right about the violence as the last option point. If there was no previous contact, then there wouldn't really be a reason for him to shoot your car on sight. He doesn't seem to use his forums account so getting his side of the story is a bit hard so I'll go with the context posted in this thread.

But it still wouldn't really make sense for him to shoot considering that you were simply driving by without looking to engage him in combat. Also, he's basically close enough to your car to initiate fearRP, but he chooses to shoot you instead. 
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]