[Solved]Old timer here. Any help please?
Hello Everyone,

I am a (very) old timer to the Fearless community. I doubt most of you really remember me but I have a bunch of hours on your servers. I am looking to get back to Gmod after a few years so quick questions:

- Would my account in FearlessRP still be active or some kind of reset happened?
- What do I really need to download and/or install to be able to get back? Any useful links?

Thank you everyone for the kindness you have given me in the past. I have met a lot of awesome people here. Thank you in advance!
(05-11-2022, 05:54 PM)RenatoTuga Wrote: Hello Everyone,

I am a (very) old timer to the Fearless community. I doubt most of you really remember me but I have a bunch of hours on your servers. I am looking to get back to Gmod after a few years so quick questions:

- Would my account in FearlessRP still be active or some kind of reset happened?
- What do I really need to download and/or install to be able to get back? Any useful links?

Thank you everyone for the kindness you have given me in the past. I have met a lot of awesome people here. Thank you in advance!

- Your money and items should still be there. The only exception is that some cars and old weapons were removed and automatically refunded. 

- You'll need Counter Strike: Source, and Half-Life 2 episodic content. If you have the games on Steam, install them and Gmod will automatically add the textures, models, etc. 
After that, head over to the content page ( https://fearlessrp.net/content.php ) and download the addons from the workshop collection.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Alright. Seems about the same. I do not have those games. Where can I get this content?

Thank you in advance!
Buy them from steam

-Removed by Steven8ken
(05-11-2022, 08:38 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Buy them from steam
Well I used to have this content and I never had the games? Any advice there?
There was a site called cscheater before where you could download the content.
As of now... I wouldn¨t exactly trust it anymore.

Try searching for cscontent on the workshop.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(05-11-2022, 10:07 PM)Haarek Wrote: There was a site called cscheater before where you could download the content.
As of now... I wouldn¨t exactly trust it anymore.

Try searching for cscontent on the workshop.
Yes, I remember there was something like this. I remember the word "cscontent" (it was 2013 give me a break). The files must be somewhere online. Please let me know if you know of anywhere. Thank you for your time!
The following 1 user Likes RenatoTuga's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
gmodcontent.com is where I got all the content needed such as CS content n the half life stuff

Once you download them move them into your gmod addons folder should be - steam apps - common - garrys mod - then addons I’m not on PC right now but could be right on that and just drag the extracted content folders into the addons folder
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Haarek