Matar
Reported User(s): Matar

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33101890

Date & Time (GMT): 9/5/22 @ 19:40 GMT

Summary of the incident
My first interaction with Matar started in OOC with two players arguing. Which i jokingly tell them to be quiet, multiple times.

I was hanging outside a Villas house leaning against my vehicle. Matar opened his door and I could see there was a doomfort. As I found this breaching the rules I wanted to take a look myself.
Now, I do confess to prop climbing onto the park gardens doorway. To only see how bad the doomfort was. At which point I was killed by Matar with no warning.

I then came running back to the out skirts of Grassy Fields, waiting for my NLR to come to an end. In the video clip you can see Matar approaching me and ending my life. Yet again, no warning, just straight up RDM.

Matar then accused me in OOC and PM. That I had exploded his car. Then also tried to steal this car. I myself have no recollection of this incident. As when he stated this he had just killed me so I would've had no time to go and destroy his vehicle. I'm sure the logs would also show that I did not equip a lockpick or anything to explode the vehicle or attempt to steal it. Neither was my job title correct. So I would not.

Now with the keypads. There was no fair advantage, as no keypads had a wall around to protect any potential raiders.

I also believe Matar as a few blacklists and bans for RDM.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x-jMK1sMlA
The person who posted this, was propclimbing to my house I killed him because i thought its a raid.

The explosion you hear at the start of the video is my car after he crashed it while i was chasing him because he broke nlr to do it, i then killed him for stealing my car and crashing it. he did it all while being unemployed.

Edit: what the hell does that have to do with me having 2 bans and blacklists...
*facepalm*

And about the keypads--- he propclimbed to my house claiming he is recording my keypads. lets see you uploading this footage, can we?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Sinatra <3
https://youtu.be/KJeGbJEmy3M

Couldnt see more, but i recorded from the second ive seen him crash my car then go around innocent, i know its him because i saw the name. he was probably acting innocent because of the record n stuff.

Sinatra <3
Hello Matar

Thankyou for you response.

Regarding the accusation of me stealing you car and crashing it. Now, as you can see at the top right my NLR is 3 minutes. I cannot have possibly died the first time. Stole your car and then crashed your car after you shooting me. Then, got to grassy fields from the city all in 3 minutes.

Also, the car was next to the house on the far left. I came from the tunnel. If I did steal you car. Why would I crash it there, then run back to the tunnel. Then, back to grassy fields?

https://imgur.com/gallery/BHGaAJs

That link is to show in the video that the car is a far distance from myself.

Out of all honestly mate, I agree with your first point which I mentioned in my PR against you. But its impossible for me to do that all in 3 minutes. But, I did not steal your car or engage in a chase with yourself. I believe this was the other person who you was talking with prior to you killing me at Villas.
What evidence does this image, or video of yours provide exactly? cut the talking. let the staff decide.

server is almost empty and we saw on the video and heard the explosion of the car.
I saw you in the car, and i heard you.

You put yourself into a PR of someone else, which is stupid. but there is no evidence for both sides anyway.

The only crime here is yours, which is propblocking, breaking NLR (look at the timer) stealing my car and exploding it as unemployed while breaking NLR.

Then going around innocent and more than that Posting a PR on me, you should be ashamed.

Sinatra <3
Also, for what f*cking reason would you go straight to me after exploding my car, and upload half of the recording which start as an explosion.

You clearly try to bait me and get me banned while proving no evidence. going straight into me after my car explodes near your face, speaking as there is no evidence on the videos after i saw you pass me.

Oh and btw ----

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2806110824

He admitted that he propclimbed, and rdm.

Sinatra <3
(05-09-2022, 08:14 PM)matar_i Wrote: What evidence does this image, or video of yours provide exactly? cut the talking. let the staff decide.

server is almost empty and we saw on the video and heard the explosion of the car.
I saw you in the car, and i heard you.

You put yourself into a PR of someone else, which is stupid. but there is no evidence for both sides anyway.

The only crime here is yours, which is propblocking, breaking NLR (look at the timer) stealing my car and exploding it as unemployed while breaking NLR.

Then going around innocent and more than that Posting a PR on me, you should be ashamed.
Hello again Matar

The video below will show I was no where near your vehicle. As for the explosion, it must've crashed recently for it to explode and by the video you can see I was no where near.
So by the "NLR and stealing car and exploding it unemployed" I'm going to have to disagree with you there. As you killed me while I was your house, the NLR timer is from that. The video shows me respawning from that and running towards. Where I do hear a car explosion, but I have no involvement with that situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHV7yEw2GxE

I would also like to touch the on the fact that you said you saw me and heard me. Do you have video evidence of this? 

In no way am I trying to bait you, that's not my intentions. Just trying to help you understand exactly what went on. So it's easier for yourself and the staff.

You also mentioned I have admitted to RDM and prop climb. Yes, I admitted to prop climb in the first post. While with the RDM I believe that's some miss communication. I was asking about you RDM'ing me. Not myself, as at no point have i attempted or killed you.

At the time of the video I had 1 minute NLR timer from when you killed me.
APPROVED

So, from what I understand this specific situation went like this. Kilby had died and was walking to the villas, someone stole Matar's vehicle and he mistook Kilby for the thief and shot him.

While there wasn't a valid reason to kill Kilby, it seems to have been more of a misunderstanding than a malicious attempt at RDM. Therefore, a warning to matar_i would be more fitting. Pay a bit more attention to who you're shooting at, this situation could have been avoided by talking to the victim first and trying to solve the issue. 
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]