BanID: 85036

Ban Reason
Racism, sexism, general discrimination // Do not bother returning

Staff Member: Lewwings

Involved users
Just me who did it

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello,

After waiting a bit I have decided to write a fresh UBR as I understand how my last UBR could be seen as a joke, Id like to be unbanned because I have left all FL services for a while as I am a bit older since playing FL I work Monday to Friday and have stuff to do other than at home 24/7 All the times I messed around it all happened around the same time where I would get unbanned and then come back to get banned again that was all in the time where I had nothing to do no commitments or anything so I had so much time and I was not enjoying FL so I had that much time to come on just to take the piss, I do not play games as much now however I would love to have the option to join at any time and chill with people I use to play with and try gain back some old memories as well as seeing what is new.

Many Thanks
Lynchy
You've served a decent amount of your ban so I'll offer you the following.

I'm happy to expire your ban, on the condition that if you behave like you used to again at all you'll just be banned for ages with no chance of appeal. I know you can be good, you just need to consider how others may be offended at things you say and you need to not get carried away with other people. I'm essentially giving you a chance to show us you've changed.

Let me know if you're fine with this.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-03-2022, 03:37 PM)Pollux Wrote: You've served a decent amount of your ban so I'll offer you the following.

I'm happy to expire your ban, on the condition that if you behave like you used to again at all you'll just be banned for ages with no chance of appeal. I know you can be good, you just need to consider how others may be offended at things you say and you need to not get carried away with other people. I'm essentially giving you a chance to show us you've changed.

Let me know if you're fine with this.

Hello Pollux,

I thank you for this opportunity i agree to it and respect having the chance to play again I understand new rules and wouldn’t be coming on just to break them again I hope this helps.
Once unbanned, I will be on the server as i would like to get back into it just like the old days for when I am not working or out.
Approved on last chance.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.