Whats your mindset?
As long as you're happy with where you are in life, that's all that matters; as cliché as that sounds.
Wolven

User has been warned for this post. Reason: This isn't in off-topic, stay somewhat serious at least. (Other 3 Points)
^^^edit: society^^^

the sigma mindset obviously

PROPSMASH YOUR SISTER BACK TO SAN RANEVO
HAVE A PROPFLING WITH YOUR STEP MUM
RDM AN ORPHAN
CDM A CHIMPANZEE
FIND A FRIENDLY MINGE
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Im the same age as you Rocky, I think atm i just want to keep going with how my life is atm. Sometimes I wished it went faster to get to what I wanna do in life but I know ill regret it. With the money side of things of course I think putting money aside is a good decision but also you have to take care of yourself now. Spending money on yourself once in a while I think in some circumstances is needed.

Id say my future plans are to have a stable job that I enjoy, to be able to afford a decent house and car. Then to have money left over to spend on things I want. But also, travel. I dont wanna be stuck in the same job day in day out. Because as much as I might enjoy it. There's more to life to go see and experience.

In todays world theres violence everwhere. Just look at London with all these stabbings and gangs. Innocent people being caught in it. The war thats affecting innocent civs too. The recent terror attack that drove into young school children. The pressures of social media for young children and adults. The world is an ever changing place, some for the good, some for the bad. So I think for the short time your in this world you have to enjoy it to its fullest before its taken away from you.

I work in my local A&E. To see some the lives that are crushed due to other peoples recklessness. Its really made me appreciate what I have. But, to also know that it can be taken away when you least expect it. Most people think it doesnt happen to them but others, till it does happen to them. Thats really changed my mindset to not follow others or follow the crowd but to live your own life and to enjoy what you have around you.
The following 1 user Likes E.Kilby's post:
  • RoCKy
C'est la vie.

Not everything is going to work out, and not everything is going to match expectations. That is a part of life, accept it, move on - don't sit still and get stuck pondering about it.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • RoCKy
(06-10-2022, 08:49 PM)Lewwings Wrote: C'est la vie.

Not everything is going to work out, and not everything is going to match expectations. That is a part of life, accept it, move on - don't sit still and get stuck pondering about it.

I agree about acceptance and shit but being happy that not everything is going to work out is such a beta male move, I’m all about that Patrick Bateman life. #sigma #based
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Lewwings