I mean.... 7 years isn't too long right?
Welcome back
The following 1 user Likes ART's post:
  • Barkles
Wow, hello. I was wondering who Space Bear was yesterday. Now I know. Welcome back.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 1 user Likes Lesanka's post:
  • Barkles
(04-23-2022, 11:14 PM)Pinky Wrote: Holy shit

Holy shit indeed, I didn't think i'd want to come back but you know it feels all warm and fuzzy  Joy

(04-24-2022, 05:40 AM)Nacreas Wrote: I’ll transfer you that fiver for the shout out, cheers mate Wink

Joking aside, I am very glad to see you back, Bark! Always welcome at FL!

Just need to get CorieTheNub, myfloodify and Wood Chopper as well and that would be awesome! Cheese

Wait no I still need the money... Diesel's expensive.... Its good to be back though Nic Nac <3 I kinda missed the people here

(04-24-2022, 07:17 AM)Falc Wrote: Welcome back!

Thanks Falc! Good to see you're still about too!

(04-24-2022, 09:37 AM)ART Wrote: Welcome back

Thank you! 

(04-24-2022, 09:47 AM)Lesanka Wrote: Wow, hello. I was wondering who Space Bear was yesterday. Now I know. Welcome back.

Thanks Lesanka! Great to see you're still about after all these years.... It is true people probably had no idea who tf I was yesterday, We'll see if the new name sticks, i've been using it for about a year now (although I also can't change my forum username so i dunno)
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Lesanka, Nacreas
Been a while my dude, welcome back!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Barkles
(04-24-2022, 10:20 AM)Jan Wrote: Been a while my dude, welcome back!

Certainly has my man! glad to see you're still about Smile
Welcome back, mate; you appear to be a pretty kind person. It's nice to see old roleplayers reuniting and still supporting FL.
The following 1 user Likes max.'s post:
  • Barkles
hello barkles
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • Barkles
(04-24-2022, 12:47 PM)Coded Wolf Wrote: Welcome back, mate; you appear to be a pretty kind person. It's nice to see old roleplayers reuniting and still supporting FL.

Thanks mate! Nice to be back!

(04-24-2022, 02:10 PM)Zecon Wrote: hello barkles

Zecon..... Now I assume you forgot about this, but when I was making my new signature earlier I found this:

Spoiler :

[Image: 32RWWex.jpg]

I think it had something to do with me having a dream that Burnett came to me and told me not to leave FL for DarkRP because he saw good things for me? regardless the date stamp is over 7 years old lmao. Good to see you again <3
Welcome back!

As for your name, I'd stick with Barkles
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-24-2022, 06:42 PM)Haarek Wrote: Welcome back!

As for your name, I'd stick with Barkles

thanks dude! And we’ll see I guess, it is my brand I suppose haha
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Haarek