What would your life be like rn if FL was not invented?
I'm curious. Imagine a parallel universe where FL never existed and SoulRipper carried interests in his teenage years elsewhere causing the non-existence of the FearlessRP community.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 4 users Like Jeffrey's post:
  • Ducktard, Lewwings, max., rino
Not sure to be honest. Fearless has been a fundamental part of my online life since I was thirteen and I'm not sure where or what I would have been doing without it. Even today, I don't play Fearless anymore yet I talk to an abundance of absolutely amazing mates every single day that I met through this stupid fucking Gmod server. Even when I was going through some really tough shit in life, Fearless, the mates I met through FL and my girlfriend at the time got me through it, without it?... I honestly don't know. I imagine I would have just sunk a ridiculous amount of hours into something else instead, but the mates that I met through FL are the important part. They are the ones who truly helped me out of that dark pit, and they don't even realize it. All I can say is I truly do owe one to this community and I am grateful for every day I spent playing with them. I'd love to shit on the server and say something like "I would have been x1000 better off." because that's the "in" thing these days but honestly I'd be lying.
Where am I?
The following 12 users Like Ducktard's post:
  • Jeffrey, Link, Lewwings, jhayw, Conn, RoCKy, mintblackbeard, max., Wolven, Joe Joe, Dragnort_, rino
Wouldn't have met that Arikame guy. Joining this server worst decision of my life
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
The following 2 users Like Denn1s's post:
  • Jeffrey, RoCKy
I wouldn't have met Dobbs or Kippo IRL, man my life would have been so much happier with not meeting them...
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • Jeffrey
probably would've had sex a couple years earlier tbf

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 4 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Jeffrey, Ghost, jhayw, Wolven
id probably have a kick ass education.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Wouldn't have met Caesar
Wolven

Honestly, completely different, and in a good or bad way I can't say. All down to where I study and the friends I live with now may not have been present in my life. If it wasn't for the people I met on FL, especially one who suggested I checked out the Universiry I study at now - I doubt I would have found it and the friends I've made which lead me to my boyfriend in the end.

Along with all the invaluable friends I've made along the way, even if sadly I've had to lose some of them too. Fearless has been pretty influential, and for that I'll always be greatful.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Similar to Ducktard, Fearless has always weirdly been integrated into the backbone of my life. Sounds fucking ridiculous but I joined when I was 17. FL had played some part in every substantial event in my life over the last 7 years.

Through college, breakups, new relationships, new jobs, job losses, new friendships and now to this day where I have my own son.

No matter what I felt in life after the above events, I'd hop on FL and thoroughly enjoy myself.

FL to most is just another little gmod server. For me, it's much bigger than that.

I hope my son can find a community like this and seamlessly spend years enjoying himself, just like I did.
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • Dragnort_, rino, mintblackbeard, Ducktard
Probably not getting bullied for being a roleplayer :feelsbadman:

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • MRZ