Tell me what's changed in 10 years
Hello all!

I haven't played CityRP since 2012/2013! So... what's new?

Just hopped on today and noticed I have some "legacy stuff" like this old BMW M3. It's super cool to see I still have all this stuff in my inventory 10 years down the road! Wonder if anything is something if it's unobtainable now? Maybe the Chinese I just ate was worth as much as a car LOL.

Max.
The following 1 user Likes Elite_G4mer's post:
  • Nacreas
That Chinese wasn't special, don't worry. I held onto a water bottle as well that I received on 2015 event until the last year Cheese

The BMW on the other hand, that's a blessed vehicle. It's unobtainable and should be considered extremely rare. Same goes for the good ol' trabant. If you have it, either keep it or sell for high price.
~ Equinox ~
(04-19-2022, 08:20 AM)Equinox Wrote: That Chinese wasn't special, don't worry. I held onto a water bottle as well that I received on 2015 event until the last year Cheese

The BMW on the other hand, that's a blessed vehicle. It's unobtainable and should be considered extremely rare. Same goes for the good ol' trabant. If you have it, either keep it or sell for high price.

Lol.

I put the BMW up for sale. That is cool to know. Doesn't have much material value other than its $ value to me.
Welcome back!

If you have any issues, please feel free to message me on here or Steam!

Love it when older players come back. Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(04-19-2022, 10:57 AM)Nacreas Wrote: Welcome back!

If you have any issues, please feel free to message me on here on Steam!

I appreciate that.

Took me about 1 hour of multiple failed attempts of spamming buttons, trying commands, and searching all over the forum trying to figure out how to store a car... eventually figured it out after finding a Ban Request from years ago of someone prop pushing their car into the storage space. You'd think that information would be commonplace at least somewhere. Just slipped my mind lol.
The following 3 users Like Elite_G4mer's post:
  • Nacreas, Self, max.
(04-19-2022, 11:01 AM)Elite_G4mer Wrote:

I appreciate that.

Took me about 1 hour of multiple failed attempts of spamming buttons, trying commands, and searching all over the forum trying to figure out how to store a car... eventually figured it out after finding a Ban Request from years ago of someone prop pushing their car into the storage space. You'd think that information would be commonplace at least somewhere. Just slipped my mind lol.

Chuck me an add on Steam, I’m always available on Steam mobile, happy to help
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Elite_G4mer
(04-19-2022, 11:12 AM)Nacreas Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 11:01 AM)Elite_G4mer Wrote:

I appreciate that.

Chuck me an add on Steam, I’m always available on Steam mobile, happy to help

Added you! (Marcotics)
Welcome back!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Elite_G4mer