Easter Egg Hunt [CONCLUDED]
Its My Birthday! 
Date: 04/16/2022
Time: 18:00 PM
Banner: https://i.imgur.com/fqdo8Rj.png
Description: Everyone is gathered together to hunt for hidden easter eggs! When you find an egg you must take it to the drop off point, where you will be awarded a prize! But there seems to be something weird going on.... A rabbit like creature isn't happy about his eggs being stolen....
[Image: fqdo8Rj.png]
Myself and LikeSimon will be hosting an easter egg hunt tomorrow at 6pm UK time (Saturday 16th April) with the assistance of administrators. Everyone is welcome, there is no application required, just show up and you will be allowed to participate!

You will all be gathered together at what appears to be a small abandoned farm, where a bunch of easter eggs are rumoured to be hidden, awarding prizes to those who find them! You must search the area for the hidden easter eggs and to claim the prize you must take them to the drop off point! 

You will soon start to realize that what was meant to be a peaceful egg hunt isn't so peaceful afterall..... Beware of the easter bunny, he doesn't like it when people steal his eggs.......

There is also rumoured to be a special golden egg hidden within the area..... And be on the lookout for the small references to past events, players etc... Hidden around the forest as players who take them to the drop off point will be rewarded!

Special thanks to Coded Wolf for the cool edit!
The following 7 users Like NEMxDman's post:
  • Self, Dan, max., Jessixa, LikeSimon, Toe Shmicki, Boonan
Thank you to all those who attended and helped out with the event! Hope you all have a nice easter!
The following 2 users Like NEMxDman's post:
  • Equinox, Toe Shmicki