Flea Market
Very cool, I'll put it on my calendar.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 1 user Likes Lesanka's post:
  • MRZ
(04-22-2022, 05:09 PM)Lesanka Wrote: Very cool, I'll put it on my calendar.
can i maybe get the infos to and role?
The following 1 user Likes Police Driver's post:
  • MRZ
Application for Flea market Staff/Store owner:
IC
Name: Ellie Vance
Role you are applying for: Legitimate DVD Seller
Brief Description of your character: Ellie Vance is a passionate young woman who has many great yet misguided ideas on how to make it big in the world. When she heard of the flea market coming to Evocity, she was ready with another one of her questionable money making schemes.
OOC
Steamname: [FL:RP] Lesanka
Discord: Lesanka#3333

EDIT: May I reserve B.1 building slot please?
The following 1 user Likes Lesanka's post:
  • MRZ
Exciting event! Amar Zie is going to attend the event. Will be assisting Miss Vance in her booth.

See you there!
Application for Flea market Staff/Store owner:
IC
Name: Richard Bones
Role you are applying for: 'Storage Cabinets'
Brief Description of your character: Richard has so many storage cabinets and so little time! What can a man do with so many storage cabinets? He's looking to get rid of them - ASAP! He's tried selling them on wayfair with no luck and so has come to Evocity to see if he can flog them. Upon pickup you may need a team of people to carry them home as they are extremely heavy and must be treated very carefully as the metallic cupboards are... delicate.
OOC
Steamname: [FL] Divey
Discord: Divey#3544

[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(04-24-2022, 02:35 PM)Divey Wrote: Application for Flea market Staff/Store owner:
IC
Brief Description of your character: Richard has so many storage cabinets and so little time! What can a man do with so many storage cabinets? He's looking to get rid of them - ASAP! He's tried selling them on wayfair with no luck and so has come to Evocity to see if he can flog them. Upon pickup you may need a team of people to carry them home as they are extremely heavy and must be treated very carefully as the metallic cupboards are... delicate.
OOC

sry B.1 is already reserved, i put you in store C.2 if thats ok
Store Name: P.O.S.E
Store Type: Photography store
Store Location: (Refer to the store plan below stores are combinable) A1

IC
Name: Samantha Madelyn

Brief description: Samantha has always love the outdoor and visit different countries during her spare time, over the past few years,  she has been studying to become photographer and had taken different courses in Uni to reach her dream career, was recently accepted as an Intern in RORA Studio. 

OOC

Steamname: [FL:RP] Jessixa
Discord: Jesnake#8956
(04-24-2022, 05:25 PM)Police Driver Wrote:
(04-24-2022, 02:35 PM)Divey Wrote: Application for Flea market Staff/Store owner:
IC
OOC

sry B.1 is already reserved, i put you in store C.2 if thats ok

No. B.1
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(04-24-2022, 07:54 AM)Lesanka Wrote: Application for Flea market Staff/Store owner:
IC
Name: Ellie Vance
Role you are applying for: Legitimate DVD Seller
Brief Description of your character: Ellie Vance is a passionate young woman who has many great yet misguided ideas on how to make it big in the world. When she heard of the flea market coming to Evocity, she was ready with another one of her questionable money making schemes.
OOC
Steamname: [FL:RP] Lesanka
Discord: Lesanka#3333

is it ok for you if i put you on C.2 ? because divey doesent want to move
Just keep me on B.1
I will deal with Divey.
He will go C.2 and he will LIKE it.