My Demotion From My Side
Tongue 
Shmicki News Reporting LIVE, After a #SML (Small Lives Matter) protest yesterday evening in Evocity, a tragedy occurred. A mysterious man known to some as Sgt Spoon was executed in his sleep after standing up for Small Lives and Tiny Lives. We believe at this time that the crime was committed by Anti-Tiny Lives insurgents hell-bent on squishing these poor defenceless Tiny people. We have reports of a sponge leaving Sgt Spoon's house. The Evocity Police department has issued a sketch of the man (Shown Below). If anyone has any leads on this Breaking Case, don't hesitate to contact us before the police so that we can report more on this harrowing situation.
[Image: cNwF0OI.png]

In other news, A golden Spoon statue has been raised in memory of Sgt. Spoon on a shopping street.

[Image: oAV0CJX.png]

OK, jokes aside, I was demoted without warning
I had no strikes and no valid AA
I had 1 ½ years of being an admin, most likely more than I wasn't keeping track of.
I have been told that I did all three strikes in one night.

Hijacking frost weeb car with hover balls and thrusters (OK, give them that one)
Wear a wizard hat/cone, then answers @ calls
Making Kingston, arny and frost 0.3 size so they can build a tiny house at the lake, but then frost prop fly while that size (divey saw this and started shooting them with a gun) and said nothing to me.
This one is extra as I don't believe it happened. Still, it interrupted a mini-event (but management won't tell where or what it was?). Oh, other admins from that night have no clue where it was

I got msg at midnight by Pollux while complete sleep this;

[Image: japcKeB.png]

10 am the following day noticed my phone had gone crazy last night, and their lovely demotion thread with my name on it

Ask conn about it as he was on last night where joe joe and Pollux weren't and point out joe joe was on holiday at the time.

Here is what was said;

[Image: 3khCaB4.png]

I was made an example of resting the team.

I am not angry, just disappointed that it was handled in a BS and snake way.
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
The following 5 users Like JohnSilver's post:
  • gin, Vauld, mintblackbeard, rino, ART
I am mentioned a lot in this, thanks for the shoutout
The following 3 users Like User 19014's post:
  • JohnSilver, Toe Shmicki, Wolven
yeah pollux is just dumb dude nothing to do
The following 5 users Like ooc trashtalker's post:
  • Pollux, Luna, rino, Dan, ART
Admin abuse.
Too long didn't read

epic cring
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
i already miss sgt spoon
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
The following 3 users Like gin's post:
  • Boonan, Wolf Shmicki, Toe Shmicki
It's all internal isn't it. None, other than the staff team know the full details.
Therefore I have nothing to say, other than that it seems unfortunate from your side of the story.

Regardless, I am happy the team is clamping down on such behaviour.
Personally I believe the staff members should be held in high regard and constant scrutiny.

However even when I was staff, I made short-sighted, bad and stupid decisions sometimes.
It's human nature. That's why it's important to have a good team around you, to tell you to stop - then you listen.

Pollux and Conn mentioned in the mega thread they were clamping down on such behaviour - even I got it - I haven't played for months.
So I feel it weird that you, as a staff member couldn't get the memo.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Joe Joe
"it all came down to a vote"

sounds like you're being patched out *wink* gangland FL edition
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
If every staff member got demoted for a little mingeing then they'd be no staff team.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • ooc trashtalker