My Demotion From My Side
My opinion means nothing but after your tenure here and amount of time dedicated I think it's only right you get your vet tags at least.

Situation could have been handled better but removal of the vet tags is a step that didn't need to be taken. It's just a bit of minge-based fun in the moment.

We've seen developers literally create loopholes in the system, get demoted then come back as developer again (a while back).

*Edit

I'd just like to add that since playing more recently I've seen staff members being minges constantly. Reducing players sizes, flying around the map doing stuff, making weird cars that can be controlled with the keypad etc.
The following 5 users Like DVN's post:
  • Link, rino, ooc trashtalker, TonettaFan #2319, mintblackbeard
I mean, you're wanting to clamp down on minging so why not just tell John to stop instead of losing an FL admin?

Seems more of a personal grudge and exactly the reason why FL going down the shitter, management got zero idea how to retain players an just want their little jerk circle the only ones playing.
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • ooc trashtalker
(04-14-2022, 05:38 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: I mean, you're wanting to clamp down on minging so why not just tell John to stop instead of losing an FL admin?

Seems more of a personal grudge and exactly the reason why FL going down the shitter, management got zero idea how to retain players an just want their little jerk circle the only ones playing.

Shalom. tell them mr jew
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Jimmy The
Closed, you were warned several times
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]