Swap to V4B1_FL (V4B1 edit)
Hello all,

We're going to be making a quick swap to a custom edit of V4B1. The changes are the following:
  • New tunnel connections at city and industrial
  • Two event boxes
  • V5P nexus & jails
  • Pool in tides hotel
  • Minnesota building added behind nexus
  • Expanded & Enhanced Lake
Map overview:

Spoiler: Map overview
[Image: unknown.png]

You can find the content required here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2780820235

The main content pack has also been updated.

Massive credit to frost for getting the map done so quickly, credit to @"ScriptedBrain" for the lake area. The update should be live on the main server shortly.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Can’t wait to try this!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Map changes totally never have or ever will hurt FL
Really Nice Map

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Really like the added connections with the extra tunnels, makes the city feel less like a series of boxes. The extended lake is very nice too.

Not quite so sure on the road straight through Villas, changes the vibe entirely from a quiet gated community to a main road and one of the longest and straightest at that. Seems like a recipe for many annoying accidents with pedestrians.

The lack of shadows under most trees also looks a little odd.

Overall, some good additions but could do with some revision.
lol we back to the 'swap map 2 get players' vibe, only took what 2 months?

When we going to hear any update on what you actually going to do to bring back FL?

Been months now and nothing, same shit with you people, all talk no action.
(04-09-2022, 01:22 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: lol we back to the 'swap map 2 get players' vibe, only took what 2 months?

When we going to hear any update on what you actually going to do to bring back FL?

Been months now and nothing, same shit with you people, all talk no action.

It's only an Edited V4B1, so it's still kinda the same layout and stuff. It's not like changing from v4b1 to SanRanevo...

I don't think they changed the map to get more players on. This change made it funnier for people that are already playing now.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
The following 3 users Like rino's post:
  • Boonan, Awestruck, Pollux
I really like the layout of the map, however I do agree with mint that the Corleone area is a bit strange and very open. Perhaps that can be shifted about and slightly altered so it can be more of a closed off place like it normally is? Other than that a great job from those involved.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Add a beach so we can fish REALISTICALLY!!!! And also drive boats. Driving boats was fun on Evo side.
I feel like I'm Gucci Mane in 2006
(04-09-2022, 08:41 PM)B33n Wrote: Add a beach so we can fish REALISTICALLY!!!! And also drive boats. Driving boats was fun on Evo side.
The boats were added when the server restarted
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]