The perfect first car?
Here’s a funny one. As some of you know i’m 16… and will be turning 17 at the end of the year. is there any suggestions as to what car i should buy for my first. i’ve looked at my personal favourite the Volkswagen Polo. however, i’ve also looked at the ford fiestas. Any recommendations and why you’d say go for it?
[Image: 84760a4967dedeac7c7051cb63ee3122.jpg]

Is this one any good for ya? I see it as the perfect car for those that just wanna get by town and don't got much to carry. Couldn't find a better image and am too lazy to find a better one.
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 3 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Boonan, Toe Shmicki, max.
a trabant
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
volvo 240 gt
The following 1 user Likes EAGLE:)'s post:
  • Toe Shmicki
depends on the environment, Wv Polo is a classic first timer car. Spend some extra cash and buy a sedan. For the girls
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
VW Polo is good, VW Golf is even better
~ Equinox ~
As some has already said, the Polo is a good choice for a first car as it's generally cheap to keep on the road. Have a look at Toyota too, you could probably buy a 20 year old Toyota and drive it for another 20 without any problems lol
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Hyundai i20. Proper virgin conversion unit. Made me the virgin I am today.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 2 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, rino
[Image: DSC-1714.JPG?m=1533766242]
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
For the first few years of driving, assuming you're in the UK get cars that are in either group 1 or group 2 of the insurance categories... anything else then you might as well just burn your money now. Build up your no-claims for a couple of years then look to upgrade.
Where am I?
The following 1 user Likes Ducktard's post:
  • Pollux