FL New Owner
selling bmw
~ Equinox ~
[Image: shiba-inu-dog.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Self's post:
  • max.
yall are lame, when you guys are inevitably ready to make that change for real, hit me up - willing to buy the crippled server lolololol.
The following 2 users Like Vauld's post:
  • Rossi, ART
honestly I think we should expand to fortnite!!!
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(04-02-2022, 12:53 AM)Pollux Wrote: honestly I think we should expand to fortnite!!!

there is no building so no gun shop
The following 3 users Like Luna's post:
  • Caesar, Boonan, max.
As an April fools joke, the admins should ban Ghostkiller. But instead of it being an April fools joke you guys just actually fucking ban him already.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 4 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Self, Pollux, max., Luminess
(04-02-2022, 03:09 AM)ryan! Wrote: As an April fools joke, the admins should ban Ghostkiller. But instead of it being an April fools joke you guys just actually fucking ban him already.

Ryan!
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • ryan!
(04-02-2022, 12:53 AM)Pollux Wrote: honestly I think we should expand to fortnite!!!

easy
Wolven

(04-01-2022, 11:26 PM)Vauld Wrote: yall are lame, when you guys are inevitably ready to make that change for real, hit me up - willing to buy the crippled server lolololol.

It's crazy how quickly you switch mindset. "Hey bring me back, I can help woohoo" then also Vauld "Lame team, crippled server". Change your mindset, if you really wanted to help, how about not shame the server publicly. This so called veteran persona you have, bringing new players, wanting to change the server for the better but then you just shit talk it, like come on mate? Lol
Wolven

(04-04-2022, 01:17 AM)Wolven Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 11:26 PM)Vauld Wrote: yall are lame, when you guys are inevitably ready to make that change for real, hit me up - willing to buy the crippled server lolololol.

It's crazy how quickly you switch mindset. "Hey bring me back, I can help woohoo" then also Vauld "Lame team, crippled server". Change your mindset, if you really wanted to help, how about not shame the server publicly. This so called veteran persona you have, bringing new players, wanting to change the server for the better but then you just shit talk it, like come on mate? Lol

The attitude towards the Veterans comming back to assist the community, is not something to be proud of. They're more busy to protect their ego, than accept the fact that they need some help from someone who did it better  previouslySmile So I do indeed understand why Vauld (Along other people) feel like the current team is unwilling to make a change.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrickk's post:
  • Falcon