Introducing EC Stage 2
Information 
Hello Fearless,

We're happy to introduce a new rank called Event Coordinator Stage 2. For quite a while it has been difficult to host large events without joining the admin team due to many useful tools being locked behind the rank, this is something we wish to change. EC Stage 2 will gain access to tools such as noclip and many more in order to make the process of hosting large events easier and less reliant on the admin team. The rank has no administrative abilities, it is designed for those to wish to host these large events without having to also administrate on the servers. To obtain the new rank you must first be part of the Event Coordinator team and be hand-picked from the Event Managers to be promoted. You may apply for Event Coordinator (stage 1) here: https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=169

I'd like to also give a massive thanks to Dan and Toe Shmicki for their great work as Event Managers and for their help in making EC Stage 2 a reality.

We hope this new rank will unlock exciting new possibilities in terms of events and boost the overall quality of roleplay on the server. The rank is already live on the server and the first batch of EC Stage 2's should also be announced shortly.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
i am mentally incapable of remembering said conversation
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
The following 1 user Likes gin's post:
  • Luminess
bababooey
Sounds good to me!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Luminess
(03-30-2022, 11:31 AM)Kingstone Wrote: i am mentally incapable of remembering said conversation

As per
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Looks good. I'm sure it'll be a good help.
This is a fantastic position!
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
ooga booga
it's my time
Wolven

Have I made a mistake? Will this end well? Why?
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
The following 2 users Like Dan's post:
  • LikeSimon, Toe Shmicki