[CONCLUDED] Slender Man Event
Its My Birthday! 
Date: 04/01/2022
Time: 19:30 PM
Banner: https://i.imgur.com/my5j8q3.jpg
Description: A group of civilians will need to work together to find notes with the code to the main gate and escape! Whilst avoiding the tall faceless creature that hunts them down from within the fog.
[Image: my5j8q3.jpg]
SLENDER MAN EVENT

On Friday the 1st April at 7:30pm I will be hosting a Slender Man event. The event will take place at Little Village and anyone is welcome to join!

Participants will be playing as civilians that wandered into a small abandoned village that has been consumed by nature, the gates locking behind you and a fog suddenly surrounding you, you must work together to search the area to find the 4 hidden notes, each with a number on them. Finding all 4 notes is vital to your survival as you will need to use them to put together the code to open up the gate and escape!

It won't be easy as there is a tall humanoid creature lurking in the fog! He will do everything in his power to prevent you from escaping, he may even take you're life! With each note you find he gains more power and becomes enraged!

DON'T LOOK OR HE WILL TAKE YOU!
[Image: aGMf9Tt.jpg]

Damn looks amazing! I'll definitely attending the event. I'm already looking forward to it!
[Image: vrMrfFR.png]
The following 2 users Like LikeSimon's post:
  • NEMxDman, Luminess
Looks great!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 2 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • NEMxDman, Luminess
Perfect time, I will join!
The following 3 users Like MrSir's post:
  • Nacreas, NEMxDman, Luminess
Thank you to everyone that participated and helped with the event tonight! Was a lot of fun! The server was poppin! I look forward to creating more events in the future Smile Feel free to share any screenshots you have of the event!
[Image: dyRJzrm.jpg]
[Image: hKuXm8G.jpg]
[Image: JnZmst8.jpg]
The following 3 users Like NEMxDman's post:
  • TheSiphon, Luminess, LikeSimon
can confirm good event ?
tgn (ミዕᆽዕミ)
The following 2 users Like tgn's post:
  • NEMxDman, Luminess
(04-01-2022, 08:30 PM)tgn Wrote: can confirm good event ?
Went very well indeed!
looks lit
The following 2 users Like Vauld's post:
  • Luminess, NEMxDman
Thanks for hosting, well done. Got stabbed ;(
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 4 users Like Lesanka's post:
  • Equinox, Nacreas, ART, NEMxDman
Last Night Event 

The following 3 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Equinox, LikeSimon, NEMxDman