Change Event Coordinator
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Change Event Coordinator

Description
Okay so here's a thought. 

Event Coordinator should be able to go invisible and noclip, as well as have unlimited access to props and tools. 

Why wouldn't you do that? They're trusted members of the community and want to roleplay, why not give them access to the actual tools required to create good roleplays? I'd sign up in a minute if I knew I could actually do something interesting. You'd likely need some rules about where mini-events can be hosted, but there's no reason not to set this up.

You can say "it might be abused" but who cares, if it gets abused, just demote the person... Maybe you set it up so an admin has to issue a command to initiate "event mode" or something /eventmode Vauld, and then I get noclipped and invis'd.

Why?
Cause the server needs good RP.
The following 5 users Like Vauld's post:
  • Self, max., Falcon, Jessixa, mintblackbeard
(03-26-2022, 01:11 AM)Vauld Wrote: Maybe you set it up so an admin has to issue a command to initiate "event mode" or something /eventmode Vauld, and then I get noclipped and invis'd.

+Support
+Support.

Event coordinators / teachers should have every accessible feature to use in order to enhance RP. Prop limits, commands within stormfox or whatever you use, etc. should be useful to these players.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Already planned and in development, more information will be released soon.

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork