Add swimwear
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Add swimwear

Description
Add swimwear for men and woman bikini, shorts and all that stuff that you can buy for maybe 50K or 20K and it works like the suit so every face has a own one 
(or youst add one or 2) best if non donator but thats managers decision

Why?
we need swimwear because rightnow you can only swim in clothes and that is pretty dumb so it woud be cool to add swimwear so you can youst swim white your friend or party on a jacht (when its available again)

Well thx for reading and i woud like to see you thoughts
bikini  Joy

+support thou, it will fun
neutral

It would be interesting for parties but it is just unnecessary, not only will players wear it out on the street unrealistic but there isn't much benefits for swimwear other than it's aesthetics for beach & party

even if we did add it, nobody will buy it and will just be there existing on the market, If we want playermodels or clothing to be added to Fearless, there must be a selection and purpose for it (such as wearing for aggressive roleplay ready for combat or attending social event in passive roleplay) besides aesthetics and looks.

Not a bad idea itself but you need to know why it has to be there other than for fun, if it's able to be use for everyday roleplay and not that one specific.
(03-25-2022, 04:52 AM)Jessixa Wrote: neutral

It would be interesting for parties but it is just unnecessary, not only will players wear it out on the street unrealistic but there isn't much benefits for swimwear other than it's aesthetics for beach & party

even if we did add it, nobody will buy it and will just be there existing on the market, If we want playermodels or clothing to be added to Fearless, there must be a selection and purpose for it (such as wearing for aggressive roleplay ready for combat or attending social event in passive roleplay) besides aesthetics and looks.

Not a bad idea itself but you need to know why it has to be there other than for fun, if it's able to be use for everyday roleplay and not that one specific.
You coud also make a sea event white it where its all about the lake or you can open a swimming hall, the own category is also an idea because you coud also add googles and all that stuff
(03-25-2022, 01:08 AM)Police Driver Wrote: Title of Suggestion: Add swimwear

Description
Add swimwear for men and woman bikini, shorts and all that stuff that you can buy for maybe 50K or 20K and it works like the suit so every face has a own one 
(or youst add one or 2) best if non donator but thats managers decision

Why?
we need swimwear because rightnow you can only swim in clothes and that is pretty dumb so it woud be cool to add swimwear so you can youst swim white your friend or party on a jacht (when its available again)

Well thx for reading and i woud like to see you thoughts

(03-25-2022, 03:09 AM)Coded Wolf Wrote: bikini  Joy

+support thou, it will fun
What is it white bikini isn’t it called like that?? In germany its called like that XD
Do you have any models in mind? The only ones I can find for female player models that aren’t anime / would fit into the game have nude bodygroup options.
I feel like I'm Gucci Mane in 2006
(03-25-2022, 04:52 AM)Jessixa Wrote: even if we did add it, nobody will buy it and will just be there existing on the market

If it wasn't VIP Locked it'd be pretty popular.
I feel like I'm Gucci Mane in 2006
This would only be used in either niche situations or as a meme. It doesn't make sense to add content that simply isn't fit for the server.

Declined.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork