Oldschool FLRP?
Tongue 
Hey guys, I think I haven't posted here for a while now and I'm starting to play again. I have no idea were to post this though so I thought this would be the best place! So I started played on Fearless in 2013 as a 15 year old kid and now coming back many years later even though I was hopping on and off so often I just sat there and thought to myself one thing, is there any reason why the population has dropped or am I just out of luck when I join? I see a lot of active people on here and on the discord but can't wrap my head around this.

ps. Why does it say I'm a new player when I have 500+ hours in game and have been a player since 2013 Tounge

Sincerely, Hermeyyy
The following 4 users Like Hermeyyy's post:
  • Self, Nacreas, ART, max.
(03-22-2022, 11:32 PM)Hermeyyy Wrote: Hey guys, I think I haven't posted here for a while now and I'm starting to play again. I have no idea were to post this though so I thought this would be the best place! So I started played on Fearless in 2013 as a 15 year old kid and now coming back many years later even though I was hopping on and off so often I just sat there and thought to myself one thing, is there any reason why the population has dropped or am I just out of luck when I join? I see a lot of active people on here and on the discord but can't wrap my head around this.

ps. Why does it say I'm a new player when I have 500+ hours in game and have been a player since 2013 Tounge

Sincerely, Hermeyyy

Welcome back!

Currently the server isn't very active due to many factors which are being worked on right now, but there are player spikes when we organise an event (usually about once a week). We still have an active community engaging in discussions and such though, look out for events in the events sub forum!
Your forums "new player" tag is only based off your post count, I think you can change what it says in the User CP
The following 1 user Likes Self's post:
  • Hermeyyy
Welcome back!

Server seems to be in an quieter period, but with school holidays coming up in a few months this is expected to change.

Need anything man you can drop me a message Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Welcome back, mate! See you around Smile
I think I remember you, what’s good yo
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]