Gamemode Give through car
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Give through car

Description
An option to give things directly to a person in a vehicle white out them getting out.

Why?
It woud add more fun like street drug dealing where you youst give the drugs to somone and he drives off. Or for the mcdonalds drive through so people will actually youse it a small but fun thing to add.
The following 5 users Like Police Driver's post:
  • Self, Boonan, Marve Fleksnes, Ausverkauft, BlueBlitz22
+support
+Support

True, In TaxiRP, better then both leaving and awakwardly walking to face each other and do the transaction, or even worse the client just drinks that red bull and vanishes out of existence and you stand there not doing anything.. Yeah i would appreciate if they added this ..
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
(04-14-2022, 12:32 AM)Ragnarok Wrote: +Support

True, In TaxiRP, better then both leaving and awakwardly walking to face each other and do the transaction, or even worse the client just drinks that red bull and vanishes out of existence and you stand there not doing anything.. Yeah i would appreciate if they added this ..

/pay works inside vehicles
~ Equinox ~
(04-14-2022, 12:32 AM)Ragnarok Wrote: +Support

/taxifare start
+Support Giving item to someone in a car or even having storage you can put in the back of the car would work well together
Would also be cool if when you gave someone an item in a car, it did the give animation automatically so that cops and such could see it
+Support for giving items.
Approved.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator