Fearless Organisation Events
/org leave...

/org join merontai
Wolven

This will just continue to ruin the economy, I see the idea but just giving out more money is not goign to fix anything. The economy is already fucked as hell, and its getting worse and worse, this is a temporary solution ofr a problem that isnt really as important and is resulting in a permanent large issue.
(03-15-2022, 04:30 PM)Ausverkauft Wrote: This will just continue to ruin the economy, I see the idea but just giving out more money is not goign to fix anything. The economy is already fucked as hell, and its getting worse and worse, this is a temporary solution ofr a problem that isnt really as important and is resulting in a permanent large issue.

The money is very generously coming from Ranger's own pocket, I don't see how giving away your money to others would harm the economy
The following 1 user Likes Self's post:
  • Ausverkauft
(03-15-2022, 04:34 PM)Self Wrote:
(03-15-2022, 04:30 PM)Ausverkauft Wrote: This will just continue to ruin the economy, I see the idea but just giving out more money is not goign to fix anything. The economy is already fucked as hell, and its getting worse and worse, this is a temporary solution ofr a problem that isnt really as important and is resulting in a permanent large issue.

The money is very generously coming from Ranger's own pocket
Okay then this is more then awsome, I really dont welcome new ways for people to get cash for free, I hated those gifts
The following 1 user Likes Ausverkauft's post:
  • Self
(03-15-2022, 01:10 PM)Falc Wrote: Ghostkill3r this is your official challenge - you have avoided me for 10 years due to your fears, will you finally duel me ?
He clearly doesn't care about you nor is he your friend

Economies been fucked since like 2018 lad I duped too much buck

I'll sell you a trabant for 2million.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-15-2022, 01:10 PM)Falc Wrote: Ghostkill3r this is your official challenge - you have avoided me for 10 years due to your fears, will you finally duel me ?

Can your PC run CityRP yet?
Every time you'd die you'd be like 'you only killed me coz i got 20fps on my jewish laptop'
(03-20-2022, 02:02 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:

Every time you'd die you'd be like 'you only killed me coz i got 20fps on my jewish laptop'

Please don't lie, sometimes you just need to admit I am the best, like when I used to carry you on CSGO
(03-20-2022, 02:23 PM)Falc Wrote:
(03-20-2022, 02:02 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:

Please don't lie, sometimes you just need to admit I am the best, like when I used to carry you on CSGO

You couldn't shoot for shit, that's why you need an aimbot.
[Image: giphy.gif]