Fearless Organisation Events
[Image: GGVNV2w.png]

ORGANISATION EVENTS

• In an attempt to increase organisation activity, and give some incentive for players to join and create organisations, we've decided to begin creating organisation events in co-operation with Event Co-Ordinators to spice things up a bit.
  • We are planning on hosting these events as frequently as possible, alternating between both Passive and Aggressive themes. Some of these events will come with a prize for the organisation/s that wins the event! This prize could be anything from In-Game money and items to some extra limited-time perks or possibly game keys in the future ;).
  • Although most events will exclusively be available for organisations, some roles in these events will be available for anyone that isn't in an organisation.
  • We hope the exclusivity and the possibility of winning a prize, will incentivize players to create organisations of their own or to join an existing one.
  • The first of these events will be an Aggressive RP Tournament with a $10 Million prize pool, thought this would be a fun event to kick off what will hopefully be the start of better organisation interactivity and roleplay. The date and information for the event will be posted in the next week or so!!!
[Image: this-is-epic-me-irl-31127628.png]
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 2 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Ranger, Dragnort_
noice
Sounds Tegridy - Morello's will be there I'm sure!
[Image: ZAAo2HI.png]
The following 3 users Like LordEuan's post:
  • Self, Ranger, LikeSimon
While this does promote roleplay and organizations. Quite a few people have said that most people have already attained plenty of money and an inventory full of items such as weapons etc and most likely have gotten bored. So what's awarding more money gonna do? What else could we possibly need or spend it on?
[Image: TimSig2.png]
A step in the right direction for sure.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Self
(03-14-2022, 11:56 PM)Tim Wrote: While this does promote roleplay and organizations. Quite a few people have said that most people have already attained plenty of money and an inventory full of items such as weapons etc and most likely have gotten bored. So what's awarding more money gonna do? What else could we possibly need or spend it on?

Not really too sure if you just read the bold bit, but here we go

Spoiler :
[Image: unknown.png]

In-Game money is simply the starting point in terms of prizes, it's the easiest thing I had to hand, without having to either spend my own real-life money for game keys or going through the hassle of getting some kind of perks or extra game stuff added for a reward.

Some people enjoy hoarding money and inventory value, considering the top 100 players have roughly $10 Million+ in net worth, I'm sure there's plenty that you could buy with $10 million.

The main point of this wasn't supposed to be the rewards obtained, at the end of the day it's just a bit of fun.
The following 3 users Like Ranger's post:
  • Self, max., Boonan
epic!

Eagle gonna win that money solo
Wonder if my pc will still load up after all these years, hopefully the date suits me and I’ll show my face
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Ranger
Ghostkill3r this is your official challenge - you have avoided me for 10 years due to your fears, will you finally duel me ?
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Ranger, Marty