Meth
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Meth

Description
Additional contraband in the form of meth.

Why?
Currently the only way to make money via contraband are printers, drug labs, weed, and moonshine.
These are all very easy to profit with, with almost no risk to yourself.

Zero's MethLab: https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/4827

Or Zero's MethLab 2: https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/ze...rug-script

Would add a degree of realism, and make things more interesting for criminal and police rp.

Honestly even a mod as simple as the old Dark Rp meth cooking would be a welcome addition.
[Image: 457pzxq.jpg]
collest shit ever
+support
My only concern is meth seems very similar to our existing moonshine system (as in you buy something, cook it with a chance for it to go wrong, then sell what is left). I feel like moonshine is our spin to meth you find on other servers.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+Support but only if it’s a different system to moonshine because as Pollux said moonshine is our version of meth.
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
+Support Was looking at this yesterday and wanted to post an suggestion to it Im worried it might be decline since it happen in the past.

I do like the idea of it!
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
+Support

I agree a bit with what Pollux said, But also we need to mention that Moonshine realistically could be legalized, Not sure if it can be legalized according to the server rules, But when we are talking about Meth, Its illegal everywhere, Good profits and also needs supervision not like Drug labs and Money printers where you just spawn them and leave them till they are full..

I believe it would be a good addition, could create good rps, and makes Police vs Underground rps more interesting.
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
The following 1 user Likes Ragnarok's post:
  • Boonan
+Support- more illegal stuff
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
Zeros meth lab is optimised like shit. The meth system should be made in house with similar methods to moonshining.
I feel like I'm Gucci Mane in 2006
The following 1 user Likes B33n's post:
  • ooc trashtalker
+support let's cook some meth, Jesse
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
+support

at this point, i'm willing to see anything implemented in order for this server to potentially have a future...
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]