Swap to V4B1 + What is going on
Hello all,

We’ve been working hard to develop a plan on how to resolve the current situation we find ourselves in. It is however still important for us to do a few things in the short-term to try and raise the player count a bit while longer term solutions are planned.

We’re going to be swapping back to V4B1 for now. I know map changes are usually never a long term solution, however we believe that a return to a well recognised and loved map will help drive interest. The event team is also going to be looking into RPs and events they can help kickstart on V4B1, if you’re interested in participating in them keep an eye in #roleplay on the official discord and the events section on the forums for larger events.

The swap to V4B1 will occur today at 6:00 PM GMT, so roughly an hour after this post

We’re also going to be looking into bringing back the map rotation, this will not be on a monthly basis like before and will likely be every 3 months or so. We're also going to be taking a look at all the suggestions soon and try see what we can get done.

We’ve not given up yet and we’re going to be trying our best to fix the current situation and restore FL back to what it once was. We just ask for your patience while we work on resolving issues and for your feedback. If anyone wishes to contribute in reviving the server, feel free to either join the discussion at https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=99623, make a suggestion in the appropriate section or even just leave a comment on this thread.

Thank you to everyone who has stuck around and to all members of the team who have been helping out recently.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
epic
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
The following 1 user Likes gin's post:
  • -DanTheMan-
[Image: CiWjF0P.png]
Although I see quite a few similarities in FL now and L² before its end I hope you guys manage to get out of the spiral.

I have been advocating for a change back to v4 for years now. I believe it will trigger a lot of nostalgia and will be better known amongst new players.