Hmmm
Steam Name: Hmmm

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146868108

BanID: 85195

Ban Reason
RDM | Crime in Public | Racism | (Extended by Daniel Last chance)

Staff Member: Boonan

Involved users
Nothing I can remember

Why should you be unbanned?
BEHALF OF HMMM

In fair honestly, I don't believe I was being racist - In regards to the fact that Taxi mentioned that I was being racist when in reality I said "I have an RP" whilst a person behind me mentioned, "I hate (Negative Racist Slang)". 

There's also a video that they're refusing to show off where I said it, so admins such as Daniel and Boonan are currently eyeballing the situation and considering the fact that I've been racist mostly due to recent behaviour in the past that is completely unrelated.

I and Eagle were talking about having a GarageRP, before turning around and firing towards the individual who said the racist term. Taxi eventually mentioned clarifying that it is unclear whether or not the term was used by me or another person at the time as it was just poor timing.

I know I may sound mingey when it comes to Fearless, but I don't have bad blood. I've just been enjoying my part in Hondai Gang and playing with a mid-tier server population and I think that's my form of entertainment.

In recent weeks, I've been mentioning on the FL discord a countdown timer to how long I am currently banned for. Since nobody has found it invasive of the normal FL chat activity, I don't believe admins should also "eyeball" it and consider me to be a minge.

I hate it when an admin can have the power to disqualify any forms of evidence on their part in order to remove me from FL's server.
Hello Jeffrey thank you for posting this unban request on behalf of manneboi

To make this a lot easier I will be linking the clip of you shooting another player whilst saying the derogatory term you was banned for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZQDMQWDQF0

You can clearly see that in the video (as I stated in the first unban request thread you made) you was the only person talking at the time - evident by the fact your name shows up in the bottom right.

In regards to the statement you made about the player you RDM'd in public who said a derogatory term to you before hand, has two scenarios that might of happened. Firstly, he was a player that I banned on the same day for racial remarks; or scenario two, he was another player unknown to me or Daniel who unfortunately decided to call you something he shouldn't have- which might I add, has no evidence to support your claims and would be your word verses the player in question.

This once again brings us back to the same situation like the last unban request, where I require substantial evidence in order to think about overturning the ban in place, which would prove quite hard as the video evidence has now been disclosed to you and its very concise in showing your wrongdoings.

You have 24 hours to respond to this post 
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
its still very unclear tho u cant hear what word i was saying it seems i have been framed yet again
false
like i se i rdm him but i dont say the wole word what more evidence do u need #free hmmm
Hello manneboi 

Once again I see that you have no significant evidence which proves your innocence in this case, other than you denying that you said the word which isn't adequate enough for the ban to be lifted- which leads me to this conclusion:

UBR DENIED

Thank you once again for posting a UBR
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]