What’s your thoughts on the current situation of the server?
[Image: TPjUqulk_400x400.jpg]

I agree with wolven
The following 6 users Like User 19014's post:
  • Wolven, Luna, Pollux, Self, Boonan, Equinox
(05-22-2022, 09:15 PM)frost Wrote: [Image: TPjUqulk_400x400.jpg]

I agree with wolven

Personally, this is getting really out of hand. It's making me feel down and sad everyday to think that I joined in 2015 making friends, family and love on the server to see it crumble right beneath my eyes. Something needs to happen, quickly! Would love to see some sort of roadmap, maybe a new map would be nice! Take away farming and mining, and add the old weapon system, sorted. FL will be flourishing like the beautiful bright flowers during spring. I'd be running home from work everyday to hold my sweet fairy tulip XM and galil again if I had a chance. Listen to the community!
Wolven

(05-22-2022, 09:22 PM)Wolven Wrote:

I agree with wolven

Personally, this is getting really out of hand. It's making me feel down and sad everyday to think that I joined in 2015 making friends, family and love on the server to see it crumble right beneath my eyes. Something needs to happen, quickly! Would love to see some sort of roadmap, maybe a new map would be nice! Take away farming and mining, and add the old weapon system, sorted. FL will be flourishing like the beautiful bright flowers during spring. I'd be running home from work everyday to hold my sweet fairy tulip XM and galil again if I had a chance. Listen to the community!
Personally, this is getting really out of hand. It's making me feel down and sad every day to think that I joined in 2015 making friends, family, and hate on the server to see it grow right above my eyes. Something needs to happen, quickly! Would love to see some sort of roadman, maybe a new gamemode would be nice! Take away farming and mining, and add the old weapon system, sorted. FL will be flourishing like the beautiful bright flowers during spring. I'd be running home from work every day to hold my sweet fairy tulip XM and galil again if I had a chance. Listen to the community! and listen to frost
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Boonan

I agree with wolven

Personally, this is getting really out of hand. It's making me feel down and sad every day to think that I joined in 2015 making friends, family, and hate on the server to see it grow right above my eyes. Something needs to happen, quickly! Would love to see some sort of roadman, maybe a new gamemode would be nice! Take away farming and mining, and add the old weapon system, sorted. FL will be flourishing like the beautiful bright flowers during spring. I'd be running home from work every day to hold my sweet fairy tulip XM and galil again if I had a chance. Listen to the community! and listen to frost
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Boonan

I agree with wolven

I constantly think about your big strong arms gripping my Galil
The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • Wolven, Equinox
[Image: unknown.png]

I'm starting to think that this might be as good as it gets.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Hooter, Nadrickk
Personal opinion:

Lack of leadership:

The only post I have seen from Divey is a shit-post of a thread in the Organisation area. With all due respect, I don't see much coming from the top. It's all well and good playing with the select few people you want to, but Divey you have responsibilities, you're the owner. I see a few ideas coming from a few in management and admin level being thrown into the mix which is great, but not much follow-up aftewards sadly when things need to be created. Everyone has real lives, time isn't on everyones side. I'm not creating this post to make an arse out of anyone, but merely to be honest. Divey you need to step aside now, you're getting in the way of FL's growth and it is impacting the community.

Lack of community:

One of the key differences between now and a few years back is that there very influential people within the community that others looked-up to. It made for great RP, it brought people together and many great memories were made.

I've raised this internally before and had a bit of push-back from people when I mention the the forum is inactive and something needs to be done about it. I have been told that Discord is a much more convenient way to interact with others and an easier means to reach more people. Respectfully I don't think it works for FL. The forum has been one of the key elements of this community for 14 years, it can't be left to do its own thing and it is where everyone is drawn to. Yes the team can't make people post on the forum, but give them things to post about besides the community having issues. There needs to be regular content posted for community members to engage with. It feels as if others wait for someone to post something which stems from a lack of leadership.

Positive things I've noticed:

If you looked carefully when the servers had a few people regularly playing, there were a number of players joining for the first time. Some players were returning from many years ago. The audience is there, so give them something to come back to. 

One of things I have been impressed with is that amongst the team there are a few talented people who are keen to work. It's great to see.

Summary:

I like to consider myself an optimist, but that does not blind me to the obvious issues in front of me. FL's problems, in my opinion, seem to stem from one major factor, Divey. I'm sure you are a nice guy and have done some good work over the years, but you've stopped and now FL needs change.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 5 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • Wolven, Lewwings, Nadrickk, Rylund, mintblackbeard
(05-23-2022, 04:47 AM)Nacreas Wrote: Personal opinion:

Lack of leadership:

The only post I have seen from Divey is a shit-post of a thread in the Organisation area. With all due respect, I don't see much coming from the top. It's all well and good playing with the select few people you want to, but Divey you have responsibilities, you're the owner. I see a few ideas coming from a few in management and admin level being thrown into the mix which is great, but not much follow-up aftewards sadly when things need to be created. Everyone has real lives, time isn't on everyones side. I'm not creating this post to make an arse out of anyone, but merely to be honest. Divey you need to step aside now, you're getting in the way of FL's growth and it is impacting the community.

Lack of community:

One of the key differences between now and a few years back is that there very influential people within the community that others looked-up to. It made for great RP, it brought people together and many great memories were made.

I've raised this internally before and had a bit of push-back from people when I mention the the forum is inactive and something needs to be done about it. I have been told that Discord is a much more convenient way to interact with others and an easier means to reach more people. Respectfully I don't think it works for FL. The forum has been one of the key elements of this community for 14 years, it can't be left to do its own thing and it is where everyone is drawn to. Yes the team can't make people post on the forum, but give them things to post about besides the community having issues. There needs to be regular content posted for community members to engage with. It feels as if others wait for someone to post something which stems from a lack of leadership.

Positive things I've noticed:

If you looked carefully when the servers had a few people regularly playing, there were a number of players joining for the first time. Some players were returning from many years ago. The audience is there, so give them something to come back to. 

One of things I have been impressed with is that amongst the team there are a few talented people who are keen to work. It's great to see.

Summary:

I like to consider myself an optimist, but that does not blind me to the obvious issues in front of me. FL's problems, in my opinion, seem to stem from one major factor, Divey. I'm sure you are a nice guy and have done some good work over the years, but you've stopped and now FL needs change.

Divey stopped hiding he dosent care, with his shitposts and 1st april shit.

I do remember too when there was someone to look up to, alot looked up to the staff team, and a few regular players, which is why the Teacher rank was created. 

Sadly, I no longer see teachers is worthy to look up to, of what i've seen they dont really RP alot, last time I noticed them they were more trolls than "teachers" (now coordinators)

and well. yeah, you dont have a reason to look up to the staff anymore.

And why would regular players spend alot of time to be an good example, when the owner abandoned the ship, and just hauls the money in?
Would love to hear what Divey has to say on the lack of players at the moment.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 3 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Rylund, Lewwings
(05-24-2022, 02:38 PM)Nacreas Wrote: Would love to hear what Divey has to say on the lack of players at the moment.

Thats a very unrealistic ask, we should start with more basic questions like 'Divey, do you know you're actually the FL owner?'
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • Tim