What’s your thoughts on the current situation of the server?
(05-05-2022, 10:01 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 09:53 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 08:39 PM)RoCKy Wrote: I said it before and I still stick to my opinion. Close the server for some months/weeks as long as you need. Come back with a brand new server, new HUD, new F1 Menu, New Content (completely new), new ways to make money but of course FL should stay FL. I know this takes time and a lot of work but it would be nice, would bring back many old players probably aswell. (Or keep the server open and work on something completely new while having one server online)

Doing everything you've just suggested will make it no FL. Fearless is what it is because what's already been built, all its little quirks and uniqueness. Take all of that away and replace it and you've just got something which isn't FL anymore. If you replace essentially everything, nothing which makes it 'FL' remains.

How can you make statements like this but then completely fuck up AggressiveRP with these dogshit weapons, kevlar and healing system?

You've already fucked FL, bit late for statements like the above; there is a reason why all the people do did AggressiveRP jumped ship.

How can I make statements like these? Easily. Because unlike a horse with the blinkers on, like yourself, we as a team made decisions with thought and rationale behind them when introducing the weapon systems. The loud minority fallacy once again.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-05-2022, 10:07 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 10:01 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 08:39 PM)RoCKy Wrote: I said it before and I still stick to my opinion. Close the server for some months/weeks as long as you need. Come back with a brand new server, new HUD, new F1 Menu, New Content (completely new), new ways to make money but of course FL should stay FL. I know this takes time and a lot of work but it would be nice, would bring back many old players probably aswell. (Or keep the server open and work on something completely new while having one server online)

Doing everything you've just suggested will make it no FL. Fearless is what it is because what's already been built, all its little quirks and uniqueness. Take all of that away and replace it and you've just got something which isn't FL anymore. If you replace essentially everything, nothing which makes it 'FL' remains.

How can you make statements like this but then completely fuck up AggressiveRP with these dogshit weapons, kevlar and healing system?

You've already fucked FL, bit late for statements like the above; there is a reason why all the people do did AggressiveRP jumped ship.

How can I make statements like these? Easily. Because unlike a horse with the blinkers on, like yourself, we as a team made decisions with thought and rationale behind them when introducing the weapon systems. The loud minority fallacy once again.

lol ok, so if I post here the multiple threads where there are polls of people showing an overwhelming majority stating they DID NOT want the changes how can you state this is a 'loud minority fallacy'. Just because you watch a Youtube video explaining different types of fallacies doesn't mean that is what is occuring.

Oh and its not even like you can say what you're saying with chest like 'Oh yes, FL is doing great'. 
FL is down the shitter lmao, no-one fucking plays, how are you so blind with your blinker like horses to argue with facts of a dead fucking server.
(05-05-2022, 10:12 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:

lol ok, so if I post here the multiple threads where there are polls of people showing an overwhelming majority stating they DID NOT want the changes how can you state this is a 'loud minority fallacy'. Just because you watch a Youtube video explaining different types of fallacies doesn't mean that is what is occuring.

Oh and its not even like you can say what you're saying with chest like 'Oh yes, FL is doing great'. 
FL is down the shitter lmao, no-one fucking plays, how are you so blind with your blinker like horses to argue with facts of a dead fucking server.

At no point have I stated FL is doing great. We're struggling don't get me wrong - we'd be lying if we said we weren't. However, changes which have been made, have been made for a reason. The changes to AggressiveRP made it more of a challenge instead of spamming Medkits and Ammo boxes and just blindly spraying into the crowd. The changes to AggressiveRP are not the reason FL is in its current state, and if you think that you are more delusional than I originally thought.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

(05-05-2022, 10:12 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:

Changes to kevlar and weapons had no effect on server population and were overall liked (it was in two surveys, both had a pretty big majority liking it) but I guess because you don't like it then it has to be the reason FL is dying even though it literally happened over a year ago!!!!

A lot of you older AggRPers left because you almost all got banned for toxicity, we're really not trying to get any of you back so I suppose it's fine then?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

The server is boring. Straight up. No-one wants to play - no-one feels like playing. People come on to possibly roleplay only to find 1 person contra-basing in the corner of the map. For example, I'm sitting on the server right now as the only player. Why should I be playing right now when there's no-one here to play with. Players ultimately bring players. An argument could be made, considering it's exam season, that there is justification for the lack of life on the server right now on top of its already diminished state.

I don't, however, think that making threads like this is completely helpful. It's literally just a letter of demand with no weight, but inferences can be made of possible suggestions out of it, so to neglect it completely would be foolish.

From a personal standpoint, I could be doing more. I've been inactive, but for good reason. Whilst not promising anything in terms of development (you know how people get with hype and disappointment), I do plan to be showing my face a lot more.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Dragnort_
Do what the kid says. He clearly knows what he is talking about.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Dragnort_, Nuka
Lol I literally brought this up, what? A couple months ago? Saying the server needs new content and I'll repeat what I said before. The server has literally been the same for 14 years with minor changes here and there like  Agricultere, moonshine, etc. The cars have pretty much been the same, everything has been the same. You can literally look up videos on youtube from YEARS ago and FL is literally the same. Roleplay is NEVER going to be enough to spice up the server and keep it going. So relying on roleplay isn't going to work. It's great that FL has lasted this long. Especially with no major changes to the gamemode or content, but if it's going to keep going, the server needs new content. Over the past 14 years players have acquired millions of dollars and inventory's full of goodies. Now of course playing FL isn't just about acquiring all the goodies it's also about roleplay. However, imagine your a kid who played with the same toys for years without getting new ones, it would probably get boring. Which it has! You can come up with all these scenarios and missions to roleplay with those toys, but it eventually gets OLD. Now, the DEVs have expressed in the past how it would be to difficult, not enough devs, and yada yada, but it's what NEEDs to be done otherwise the server is just going to continue to struggle and eventually just die. I've pretty much left, I've left the discord, and I just don't play anymore because it's gotten boring and no changes are being made. Others have left as well. It is what it is. Nothing last forever, but things last longer when you change and adapt over time. Which the server really hasn't. Trying to host events and stuff is great, but it's like what i said earlier about the toys and scenarios. So saying people don't care Caesar is simply irrelevant. People are tired and bored of the same thing, different scenarios. That's all ima say. I will always love the good times I've had on this server. and I will keep checking the forum from time to time, but I can't say I'll play again unless major changes are made.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
The following 2 users Like Tim's post:
  • Abodigamer, Nuka

Well then it won’t stay FL.. who cares. The Players will make FL like FL was before. This doesn’t have to do anything with content actually. All I am saying is that we need something new and the players will make the rest and bring back old FL vibes by raiding other bases, nexus raids, contraband farming together, many roleplays, gangs, etc.  As Awestruck said the server is boring like hell. Sure there may be sometimes some nice RPs but this doesn’t help.
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 1 user Likes RoCKy's post:
  • Boonan
My first day I came back with an empty inventory from giving it away I now have 1 million a mclaren and lots of items (thanks frost) Smile
(05-06-2022, 09:01 AM)RoCKy Wrote:

Well then it won’t stay FL.. who cares. The Players will make FL like FL was before. This doesn’t have to do anything with content actually. All I am saying is that we need something new and the players will make the rest and bring back old FL vibes by raiding other bases, nexus raids, contraband farming together, many roleplays, gangs, etc.  As Awestruck said the server is boring like hell. Sure there may be sometimes some nice RPs but this doesn’t help.

With all due respect Rocky, what your suggesting is put a coat of paint on FL and call it new. Everything you've suggested like raiding bases or contrafarming is what exists already. The players may be the reason FL is what it is today - however a lot of that also relates to the content, tools and abilities present on the server
Regards,
Joe Joe