What’s your thoughts on the current situation of the server?
(05-04-2022, 05:01 PM)Ducktard Wrote: I didn't read most of this thread because it's boring tldr stuff but what the fuck does Pollox playing tabletop sim at 4/5 in the morning have anything to do with anything? I get that Fearless may need changes etc but fucking hell, he's a volunteer, just like everyone who donates their time to running Fearless. I understand frustrations, and I'm sure that some valid criticism could be addressed but nitpicking at the fact someone is playing a video game is pathetic. Developing for Fearless is NOT a job, they do not get paid a wage. Stop treating it like they do.

Thats why fearless devs are lazy as fuck 

100% goes to divey who does nothing other then pay for the server service

Devs should get atleast paid for releasing new features as the farming update

Im fully ready to pay 150$ for a bank heist feature im donating and other people are donating not for divey to take 100% of it after paying the server services thats why devs are lazy nothing to motivate them not even the head developer aka (pollux) as motivating them that's just shit by it self

if i was in charge which im not i would implement a payment for the staff team as following

1-have an admin of the month who gets paid 20% of the servers earnings (after paying for the server provider)
2-have a dev of the month also gets paid 20%
3- 10% most active player gets a gift card or a free donator rank or something like that
3-50% goes to the owner ffs he is managing everything

if there is not alot of money i will pay from my pocket because they deserve it
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
(05-04-2022, 10:34 PM)Abodigamer Wrote:
(05-04-2022, 05:01 PM)Ducktard Wrote: I didn't read most of this thread because it's boring tldr stuff but what the fuck does Pollox playing tabletop sim at 4/5 in the morning have anything to do with anything? I get that Fearless may need changes etc but fucking hell, he's a volunteer, just like everyone who donates their time to running Fearless. I understand frustrations, and I'm sure that some valid criticism could be addressed but nitpicking at the fact someone is playing a video game is pathetic. Developing for Fearless is NOT a job, they do not get paid a wage. Stop treating it like they do.

Im fully ready to pay 150$ for a bank heist feature im donating and other people are donating not for divey to take 100% of it after paying the server services thats why devs are lazy nothing to motivate them not even the head developer aka (pollux) as motivating them that's just shit by it self

if i was in charge which im not i would implement a payment for the staff team as following

1-have an admin of the month who gets paid 20% of the servers earnings (after paying for the server provider)
3- 10% most active player gets a gift card or a free donator rank or something like that

It's nothing to do with being "lazy", FL has never and won't ever rely on development work. An RP server doesn't need constant dev work to keep it going, events and actual roleplay is way more important. Myself, Conn and Joe Joe have been extremely active, we've been talking almost daily and have pretty much had a meeting at least once a week if not more on what we need to be doing and what our next steps should be. This is that time of the year where people are busy though, it's not realistic to expect much out of a lot of the team due to exam season. Being paid more really won't make a difference to that.

Like sure, Divey hasn't really been great especially recently but this literally just reads like another "FL is gonna die give me owner I'll save it!!!" post which gets tiring especially if it's from someone who doesn't have the slightest clue into what goes into managing a server, especially FL. It's a lot more work (or well, it should be if you are active and don't want it to die) than you may think.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Well Pollux my close friends know that I’m not even thinking about being an owner but I wish edned or tomo , conn could be owner I really just want to have fun again the server is shit the team is shit no one cares about the server 

if I really want to become an owner I would have my personal ways to get it but really I don’t even have 1% that I want to be an owner or in that case a staff member I know how hard it is but an owner should listen to the community especially with the money idea I suggested in my reply to ducktard

Personally I stopped playing due to some staff members talking shit to my country and my culture and also I stopped spending money on this server because nothing goes back to the community 100% of donations go to divey I suggested multiple times to conn and divey that devs that produce big updates should be rewarded but they don’t listen and just say we will think about it just to let me shut up
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
(05-04-2022, 10:34 PM)Abodigamer Wrote:

Surely we arent going back to talking about paying devs - one of the devs can you link that thread which says what you get paid for big projects or has it changed since then.

I dont understand why dev motivation is a key point here - theres literally no players and theres enough content for everyone to play with yes there could be more added but if people truely care for FL theyd be seen on the server when the count is at 4 trying to get numbers up

-Removed by Steven8ken
(05-05-2022, 09:32 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Surely we arent going back to talking about paying devs - one of the devs can you link that thread which says what you get paid for big projects or has it changed since then.

nevermind my previous post, it was wrong however the devs do or are supposed to be paid 30% of server earnings or whatever (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96641)
(05-04-2022, 05:08 AM)Abodigamer Wrote: Hello fearless

WE DEMAND MULTIPLE THINGS ! WE WANT THE SERVER THAT WE LOVE BACK !

1-Full ban wipe execpt (Hackers,TOS)

2-Frequent updates and new features

3-Fix the server's economy ffs any new player could get 1 million in less then 24 hours i remember that having a million in 2014 2015 is a really really big thing

4-GIVE THE PLAYERS WHAT THEY WANT READ AND WORK ON IT some suggestions have been approved for ages and it has not been implemented yet !

5-MAKE CLANS BETTER !

I love nothing more than whenever people make threads "demanding" changes without any specific recommendations. 

Frequent updates? Like what? what updates do you think should be implemented that are going to bring back to the server?
Fix the economy? How? 
I have said it before, but almost every suggestion post made sucks so much ass it's unbelievable.
What changes with clans? The issue with clans is the server is dead, not that clans are unfun. 

With that being said the economy does need to be fixed so here's my radical opinion. Instead of doing a ban wipe (only braindead morons think this works) Do a full inventory wipe. The servers are dead anyways maybe giving people motivation to get back on and contra farm or open shops will revive that feeling we had whenever Fearless was alive.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • Jakey
I agree, changes need to be made still. The server has been completely dead over the last few weeks for sure.

I don't agree with calling out Pollux because he's playing other games though. The guy has a life and besides, sitting on FL 24/7 will not change anything.

There needs to be a wider change. I've said it multiple times but the core strategy remains the same:

1. How do we get new players on the server?
2. How do we make them stay?

= Growth for Fearless + Retention of existing players.
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • Joe Joe, Lewwings, max., Boonan
I said it before and I still stick to my opinion. Close the server for some months/weeks as long as you need. Come back with a brand new server, new HUD, new F1 Menu, New Content (completely new), new ways to make money but of course FL should stay FL. I know this takes time and a lot of work but it would be nice, would bring back many old players probably aswell. (Or keep the server open and work on something completely new while having one server online)
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 3 users Like RoCKy's post:
  • Pollux, max., Boonan
(05-05-2022, 08:39 PM)RoCKy Wrote: I said it before and I still stick to my opinion. Close the server for some months/weeks as long as you need. Come back with a brand new server, new HUD, new F1 Menu, New Content (completely new), new ways to make money but of course FL should stay FL. I know this takes time and a lot of work but it would be nice, would bring back many old players probably aswell. (Or keep the server open and work on something completely new while having one server online)

Doing everything you've just suggested will make it no FL. Fearless is what it is because what's already been built, all its little quirks and uniqueness. Take all of that away and replace it and you've just got something which isn't FL anymore. If you replace essentially everything, nothing which makes it 'FL' remains.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Dragnort_
(05-05-2022, 09:53 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 08:39 PM)RoCKy Wrote: I said it before and I still stick to my opinion. Close the server for some months/weeks as long as you need. Come back with a brand new server, new HUD, new F1 Menu, New Content (completely new), new ways to make money but of course FL should stay FL. I know this takes time and a lot of work but it would be nice, would bring back many old players probably aswell. (Or keep the server open and work on something completely new while having one server online)

Doing everything you've just suggested will make it no FL. Fearless is what it is because what's already been built, all its little quirks and uniqueness. Take all of that away and replace it and you've just got something which isn't FL anymore. If you replace essentially everything, nothing which makes it 'FL' remains.

How can you make statements like this but then completely fuck up AggressiveRP with these dogshit weapons, kevlar and healing system?

You've already fucked FL, bit late for statements like the above; there is a reason why all the people do did AggressiveRP jumped ship.