What’s your thoughts on the current situation of the server?
(03-12-2022, 10:02 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(03-12-2022, 07:08 AM)M0x Wrote:
(03-11-2022, 11:12 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(03-11-2022, 09:38 PM)Flame.. Wrote: After the weapons, kevlar and healing items changed everyone dipped.

Completely wrong and you know it, just because you didn't like it doesn't mean others didn't. There was a long term increase in players after those changes, not decrease. The current situation has nothing to do with changes that literally happened years ago now and it's just dumb to try say there's any correlation.

The server and community is at a state where your ignorance and insultive behaviour isnt quite the leading way to make anything better. I think it's better to spend your energy trying to save this place, rather working against it Smile

I think the staff team should look at all the comments in this thread, and listen to it. People definiately got some things right. And it's up to you guys to fix it - Or give it up, and pass the torch to someone, who can and will save it.

I'm sorry but trying to say I'm ignorant of the current situation is extremely ironic considering I'm one of the few who have always cared and are trying. Sure I'm going to probably get too passionate about things and too defensive but that's because I do care and I've shown that. I've replied to this thread several times, I even made an announcement to tell people to discuss stuff here. I read everything here and on the discord. I've actively talked to several on the team daily to get stuff going while also working on a project myself. I get you all can't see what's going on behind the scenes and that you probably don't know me at all either, but it’s just annoying to see anyone assume I don't care. Especially if it's literally because of one post where I said something was dumb and it ignores everything I've done. I probably should've never posted it anyway and it was just out of frustration, but that's not exactly important now.

The current state of the server isn't great. That doesn't mean it's impossible to recover, we have been through worse and have come out of it. It's going to be difficult because issues are significantly more complex than it may seem but that doesn't mean we won't try. We'll obviously massively appreciate anyone who helps, a lot on this thread has been useful for me to try plan a way forward with help from a few others

What a sack of dogshit you are.

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...ght=Kevlar

Two threads asking the COMMUNITY what they wanted, community NEVER wanted these dogshit kevlar changes or weapon changes.
Only person wanted it was PolluxRP because Pollux and his friends would get fucked in aggressiveRP with the old weapons so had to change it to give them a change. Utter fucking joke how you got SA but now you in your God complex as Divey really couldn't give a fuck anymore nor do the other SA's.

And NOW you have your wish, here is PolluxRP and as we can clearly see, no-one fucking likes it lmao!

Oh, and funny thing, after this thread goes up your first thing to do to improve the server is... CHANGE THE MAP Cheese BRUH , what is it with your 1head brain that changing a map is a retarded idea. Fuck me, did you not learn from the x10 times you change the map and no-one fucking cares?

FL will never be the same with morons like this that somehow get in charge.
(03-12-2022, 10:57 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(03-11-2022, 09:38 PM)Flame.. Wrote: After the weapons, kevlar and healing items changed everyone dipped.

Completely wrong and you know it, just because you didn't like it doesn't mean others didn't. There was a long term increase in players after those changes, not decrease. The current situation has nothing to do with changes that literally happened years ago now and it's just dumb to try say there's any correlation.

The server and community is at a state where your ignorance and insultive behaviour isnt quite the leading way to make anything better. I think it's better to spend your energy trying to save this place, rather working against it Smile

I think the staff team should look at all the comments in this thread, and listen to it. People definiately got some things right. And it's up to you guys to fix it - Or give it up, and pass the torch to someone, who can and will save it.

I'm sorry but trying to say I'm ignorant of the current situation is extremely ironic considering I'm one of the few who have always cared and are trying. Sure I'm going to probably get too passionate about things and too defensive but that's because I do care and I've shown that. I've replied to this thread several times, I even made an announcement to tell people to discuss stuff here. I read everything here and on the discord. I've actively talked to several on the team daily to get stuff going while also working on a project myself. I get you all can't see what's going on behind the scenes and that you probably don't know me at all either, but it’s just annoying to see anyone assume I don't care. Especially if it's literally because of one post where I said something was dumb and it ignores everything I've done. I probably should've never posted it anyway and it was just out of frustration, but that's not exactly important now.

The current state of the server isn't great. That doesn't mean it's impossible to recover, we have been through worse and have come out of it. It's going to be difficult because issues are significantly more complex than it may seem but that doesn't mean we won't try. We'll obviously massively appreciate anyone who helps, a lot on this thread has been useful for me to try plan a way forward with help from a few others

Two threads asking the COMMUNITY what they wanted, community NEVER wanted these dogshit kevlar changes or weapon changes.
Only person wanted it was PolluxRP because Pollux and his friends would get fucked in aggressiveRP with the old weapons so had to change it to give them a change. Utter fucking joke how you got SA but now you in your God complex as Divey really couldn't give a fuck anymore nor do the other SA's.

And NOW you have your wish, here is PolluxRP and as we can clearly see, no-one fucking likes it lmao!

Oh, and funny thing, after this thread goes up your first thing to do to improve the server is... CHANGE THE MAP Cheese BRUH , what is it with your 1head brain that changing a map is a retarded idea. Fuck me, did you not learn from the x10 times you change the map and no-one fucking cares?

It's not that deep Mr.GHOSTK1LL3R
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Wolven
(03-12-2022, 10:57 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:

I gotta say that if we are heading this way by having such a behavior we won’t get anywhere. Literally many liked the new Weapon System when it changed. Too many know that Pollux isn’t the only one who is in the Team. And as seen, he has been the only one who showed that he cares. I haven’t seen any supportive comment of the rest of the team yet. Maybe there are 1 or 2 admins who would also like to have FL back in it’s old glory and they might aswell help in any way. Trying to change the map was probably one last chance to get some players online. Sadly this did not help. 
However, the problem of this server are literally not the weapons or the kevlar system. The problem is that the majority of the players have reached a point where there is nothing special to gain or to work for. 

I would love to hear your master plan tho. Cause the only way back in a good and playable server might be to set back everything and start the server with completely new content including probably new HUD and so on.
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 2 users Like RoCKy's post:
  • Self, Tim
(03-09-2022, 02:23 AM)M0x Wrote: As for RP - Get the teachers (event coordinators) to do something, and properly. Proper Passive/Aggr RP events. And get some proper ones. I've seen 2 running around with super weird unrealistic names, and when even the "teachers" troll, why should the rest of us RP properly anyway? 

I agree with you by 100% that it's unacceptable behaviour if they are running around minging, but why have you not reached out to me or Daniel as we are the current managers over the ECs? If you see anything like this again, please reach out to us and let us know instead of just keeping it to yourself. If we are not aware of it happening, then there's nothing we can do about it I'm afraid, we are not psychic.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 2 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Haarek, Jakey
(03-09-2022, 02:23 AM)M0x Wrote: Well, there is a few issues:

First and foremost: The map is odd, sorry. Just change it back to v2d Love    Angel
A huge map like this, requires players. Which you dont have. Which makes the server feel more empty. Having a small good-feeling map (light, sun, not dark) makes it feel less empty, and you tend to meet those 2 players more often, than on a huge map.

Fix the gamemode. Long loading screens, unneccesary rules, fix it. Also, add more legacy items, or a Black market thing, where for a period of time you can buy legacy items, that either dosent come on sale again OR is off the shop for a long time, for a huge amount of money. People want something to work for, and earn money for. A purpose.

As for RP - Get the teachers (event coordinators) to do something, and properly. Proper Passive/Aggr RP events. And get some proper ones. I've seen 2 running around with super weird unrealistic names, and when even the "teachers" troll, why should the rest of us RP properly anyway? 

the rest has been said already. FL always had some big up's and downs, but this is one of the worser ones, and Divey and the "management" team, really needs to step up. Now. Also, if you have inactive staff team, remove them. Why are they even there?

is tomo even alive?
Without an active player base, events are a temporary solution to a long term problem. If you host an event and you manage to drag maybe 30 people on for it, after that event there would be only 5 left on the server, if that.
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
(03-12-2022, 10:57 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: -snip-

Let's not slander one of the only SA´s actually trying to help FL right now..
Pollux and I, have had our fair share of disagreements, but he doesn't deserve whatever that post was.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(03-12-2022, 04:16 PM)Haarek Wrote:
(03-12-2022, 10:57 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: -snip-

Pollux and I, have had our fair share of disagreements, but he doesn't deserve whatever that post was.

Pollux is the reason for the majority of this, you didn't actually play when he fucked up the server (you would just watch). 

If Pollux hadn't of been a thing SWAT van's wouldn't of been OP, riot shields wouldn't have been bulletproof, kevlar would be the same, guns would actually be fun.

He gets around with what he wants and if you cannot see that then it's a shame as many other understand and share the same view as I.
I think it is looking pretty good recently Smile
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 3 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Jan, Falcon, Zecon
(03-12-2022, 04:40 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(03-12-2022, 04:16 PM)Haarek Wrote:
(03-12-2022, 10:57 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: -snip-

Pollux is the reason for the majority of this, you didn't actually play when he fucked up the server (you would just watch).

If Pollux hadn't of been a thing SWAT van's wouldn't of been OP, riot shields wouldn't have been bulletproof, kevlar would be the same, guns would actually be fun.

He gets around with what he wants and if you cannot see that then it's a shame as many other understand and share the same view as I.

I'm all for genuine criticism, but I never even touched the SWAT van or riot shield. The SWAT van was added years before I joined the team and has always been bulletproof as far as I remember. The riot shield isn't and wasn't ever bulletproof, the reason it sometimes did no damage was because madcow used to penetrate through the shield but didn't register the player due to them being merged inside the mesh for the shield. This is inconsistent and was impossible to do anything about at the time as I'm not a modeller and we had none.

I also don't get why you think I call the shots, I discuss almost everything I do with as many people as I can. Nothing is my decision, it's always our decision as a team.

Like sure, call me out on stuff that I actually do that might be a bad idea. Don't just make stuff up in a toxic ramble though, that doesn't help anyone.

Either way this discussion isn't about me, it's about what we can do to resolve the current situation. Can we at least try to keep things on topic now and not do whatever your last few posts have been.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
polluxrp

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 3 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Jakey, Flame.., Lewwings