SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419707422

BanID: 85036

Ban Reason
Racism, sexism, general discrimination // Do not bother returning

Staff Member: Lewwings

Involved users
Myself and Lewwings

Why should you be unbanned?
I am a changed man no more racism from me that hobby has changed and I am looking to prove to everyone I am as fresh as the breeze when you get off the plane on holiday
Hello Lynchy,

As Lewwings is no longer part of the team, I'll bring your UBR up for discussion.

I'll get back to you once that discussion has concluded.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(02-06-2022, 10:00 AM)Pollux Wrote: Hello Lynchy,

As Lewwings is no longer part of the team, I'll bring your UBR up for discussion.

I'll get back to you once that discussion has concluded.

No worries, just to add if you look at my ban timing it was all around the time where i was not an active player i would get banned come back and do the exact same thing which was a period of I guess stupidity, I had so much time on my hands that I did those things to kill time I now work and have other stuff to commit to which takes some of the stupidity away
I know the actual UBR itself is not too detailed but honestly there is not a lot more to say then I had no job, no college and no commitments in real life so I had so much time on my hands at that stage FL was just another thing to mess around on to kill time, now that I am in a full time job and go out a lot of the time it varies to when I can actually come online and play so this means I dont have so much time to get bored and result to stupid stuff, Looking back all the bans were I would get banned, be unbanned then straight away get banned again as it was a period of "FL is dead anyways" lets go on just to get banned to kill time and of course since then a lot has changed, I use to be the most active player every month without barely a ban all my bans have came in such a short period of time from the same thing.
Hello Lynchy,

Unfortunately the team has voted to keep your ban in place, I would advise making sure you spend a bit more effort in the future in the initial post rather than days after where it's too late. The severity of what you did also can't be ignored considering the zero tolerance approach we have to that behaviour, especially considering how many chances you have been given in the past.

Denied.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork