4:3 players first time on FearlessRP playing regularly: The Movie demo

I just want to say that this video is not to reflect poorly on this community, Nor do I wish to see any rulebreaks captured in this video see some sort of action taken against the user. In these clips I had fun!

All of these clips happened within 3 hours of one another IIRC. I have like 40 gbs of recordings to go through!

Soon if there's peaked interest I will post a full video demonstrating this community from all aspects.

I will elaborate on the intro soon showing off the cool stuff this community does, In particular, The portrait making by Jessixa , @Arn 's Highway (shown in the credits / ending), Tegridy's businesses, etc.

Overall I've had a pretty positive experience here and I'll definitely stick around and potentially bring friends from other communities over to start a super evil organisation.

Big ups:
Dora the explorer: Prison breaker
SWAT Guys who arrested me (It was funny ngl)
The blackjack players
Legendary for the robbery clio
Arn for that fucking amazing highway, literally the best thing I've ever seen made on Gmod.

Some sound effects are out of sync and will be fixed in the full video, this was due to me adding the title card after finishing the draft video seen here.
I feel like I'm Gucci Mane in 2006
The following 2 users Like B33n's post:
  • Self, Jessixa
Great you are having fun!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • B33n
Thank you for mentioning PORTRAIT, definitely had a lot of fun making these art style screenshots that I took and have some of the player use it as their profile pic!
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • B33n