Mac
Reported User(s): Mac

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:116887885

Date & Time (GMT): 18/1/22 @ 20.50 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was driving around in industrial with NEMxDman, to look how we could get his car back. And he opened fire at my car and killed me like you could see in the clip.

LikeSimon (STEAM_0:0:79247872) was killed by Mac (STEAM_0:0:116887885) using Player [21][Mac]

Evidence
this is understandable that you may think that I just randomly shot at you , first of all , me and my friends (ridderzz cartel) was paid to protect the mechanics who was towing cars and putting it in there lot, also you may of seen an advert I put out saying ' anyone who messes with the mechanics will have us to deal with'

the reason I shot you there was when we was looking for you as we was told by the mechanics you tried to rob them or did rob them I cant quite remember but never the less we seen you drop your friend of in your red tesla who was shooting at me and my friends which I then shot at your vehicle thinking you was going to jump out and shoot so all of it is a big miss understanding from my side as your friend was shooting us which led me to think you was together and trying to get into a gun fight , I do apologise if that wasn't the case on your behalf but i have more than enough reason to shoot when that's what I thought was going to happen.

if you would like more info on this you can also ask rebelz who was there with me at the time, thank you.
Sig too big - Dragnort 

Regards Mac safe g
You could have taken me under fearrp, tied me up. Like rule 3.1a says "Violence should always be the last option."
[Image: vrMrfFR.png]
violence is the last option so why did you drop your friend of who ran into a building and started shooting you and your friend initiated the fight , it was my mistake to shoot you but your intentions was to kill us as when you died you had a m4 , yeah like I said I apologise for just shooting you but i was in fighting mode and just was in the mode where I wanted to survive and kill the guy who was shooting us
Sig too big - Dragnort 

Regards Mac safe g
He jumped out my car without me knowing. And like you could see in the video, you first shot my car until it kicked me out, than I was just standing on the street, with my gun on my back but you still proceeded to kill me. You were already pointing a gun at me. You could have got me easily under fearrp, but you kept shooting.
[Image: vrMrfFR.png]
yeah but if you watch the video all of it and not what you just cut , you will see yourself drop your friend off who started shooting at us , then you drove off and the re entered the pvp which in my eyes is your own fault , when I shot your car if you see close on the video you will notice there is a tree in front of me all I could see is your car then you jump out after I shot and just see you with a gun on your back , like I said I'm sorry for shooting and you not really having a chance to do anything but I don't really understand what your pushing for here in the player report as my side has some valid reasons to shoot you.

if i was in a shoot out with police and I seen them drop a police officer off and he starts shooting at me then if the police officer who dropped him off returned to the scene of course I am going to shoot him.

also you are both in a gang one of your gang members shoot or initiate on me or my gang then we have more than any right to kill all of you , your in the same gang so you clearly both have the same intentions
Sig too big - Dragnort 

Regards Mac safe g
Hi there sorry that the PR took so long to conclude.

Mac you will be receiving a 2h weapons blacklist as violence should have been the last option there as even if he was armed he was not holding the gun out and even stood still, fearrp could have been applied rather then immediate violence, I understand pvp situations can get a little heated and everyone wants to shoot someone in those situations but do keep in mind you should still try and rp it out instead of just shooting.

Thank you for your patience.
Moved to Approved.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork