Giving battery to police officers so they can use CPR and flashlights
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Giving battery to police officers so they can use CPR and flashlights

Description
I believe Police Offiers should have the ability to use the CPR kit without a battery equipped and use flashlights infinitely by default.

Why?
IRL Police Officers have (mostly) have some sort of basic medical training and carry frist aid kits.
Equipping the battery to CPR someone takes a lot of clicks (F1 -> market -> manufacture batteries -> inventory -> USE battery -> open pharma tab -> use CPR kit)
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
The following 1 user Likes gin's post:
  • D0ctor
+Support
[Image: TglJDob.png]
+support
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
+Support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
+Support

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

+Support !!!
+support
+support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Was already denied internally prior to it being a public suggestion, there isn't much reason to give officers a way to bypass something for the sole reason of it being a mild inconvenience especially considering everyone has to do the same thing. Anyone can manufacture batteries including cops, it then takes two seconds to use a battery (you can also favourite it for quicker access). They aren't even expensive at all which makes this suggestion odd. I can see an argument that batteries shouldn't exist in the first place, however they're already here and I don't think anyone wants yet another item with no use at all in the game. It already is extremely quick to CPR people making ERU borderline useless (or even unwanted considering it's way slower to get revived if there is an ERU on), we don't need to make it worse.

Denied.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork