Metro Alpha
Reported User(s): Metro Alpha

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76141978

Date & Time (GMT): 17/1/22 @ 22:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Was patrolling the city as an officer when I noticed the reported player roleplaying as an EMS, drove recklessy. I tried to pull him over just to let him know that he should drive more carefully. This however never got caught on my recording as I didn't think he was going to break any rule at this time.

When he stopped, I told him to get out so we could have a chat, he never got out of the car and so I pointed my gun to introduce fearRP so he would come out. But he never did. This was not the point of this PR but the introduction.

He later continued recklessy driving and since we had no president at the time we couldn't get him demoted. I told him a second time. After this he called me out for failRP and drove off. After this incident I decided to start recording. 

I guess he got mad of me pointing out his driving IC, so he started to CDM me as a medic and then smash my body all around.
The first incident didn't get recorded of the CDM however the bodysmashing instead of healing me.

The second incident was during a call in hotels, and I decided to record again, when I noticed he was on the scene. This call was Code-4 as I arrived across the street but I decided to wait and see if he was going to do anything again. See evidence below.

Evidence
I don’t know if I’m allowed to post on reports but It’s worth mentioning that this user was actually banned this morning for massrdm in spawn and job abuse at 3AM today further proving that this user is simply here to cause issues rather than play seriously.
APPROVED

The user was found guilty of killing an injured player, abusing the move body tool and CDM. 
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]