SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80162814

BanID: 84247

Ban Reason
Doxxing

Staff Member: Dragnort_

Involved users
there was other user but cant remember there names

Why should you be unbanned?
I understand what I have done was wrong but at the time me and the person involved where having a conflict between each other and he was harassing me at some points and one thing lead to a other and I got a bit angry for a second and did what I did also It has been sometime since I was banned from the server so I cant remember his name but if I could I would apologise to him. I do regret what I've done and I will not do it again also I am very sorry hopefully you can unban me and give me a second chance.
Hello [NuMa]Calum1998,

Thank you for your UBR. Apologies it has taken 5 days to get back to you, Dragnort is no longer with the team so I will reach out to him to see if I can get his side of the situation.

I will update you shortly.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Ok thank you.
Hi,

From what I remember at the time you were following a player and just randomly saying his IRL name randomly as an insult in a group of people for attention, and if I recall correctly you a bit of a record back then which influenced the ban length.

That’s all I remember.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Thank you for your comment, Dragnort_!

[NuMa]Calum1998, do you have any response to this before I discuss your UBR with the team?
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
All I have to say is there was bad beef between me and the other player and it just got out of hand and I took it to far and I am sorry for that
Approved.

You were banned on 10th February 2021, and therefore I will set the expiration date to end on the 10th February 2022 - equating to a full year (7 days remaining).

Please note, you are now on an official last warning so any repeat behaviour will result in a permanent ban without appeal.

Moved & Closed
Regards,
Edned

+Rep